Nothing...about..a....new....raid..........

Peperlu
125 posts Member
edited April 2019
It's killing me, literally.

Most people don't care much about a new event, a new toon, a new TB and what not…. we want a raid!! It's been so long since we had one, you should in fact release 2 new raids at the same time, we are bored that much! Just saying…

It's been over a year, almost one and a half in fact, since we got STR. Hellooooooo??

Nothing about a new raid at the SW Celebrations. Nothing about a new raid in the road ahead. Nothing about a new raid in whatever the media you want, name it: there's nothing about it!!

I seriously hope you are getting a new raid out on May the 4th, simply done with a very poor decision to keep this a secret for no good reason. Because honestly, who cares about new toons if we have to play them in the same neverending and boring content, over and over again, while watching our guilds crumble from boredom at the same time? I'll give you a clue: it's pointless!

You guys are doing an awesome job at killing the game and our guilds, very slowly & surely... was that the 5 years plan? No worries if it is...you are gonna succeed way before you hit the 5th year... :/
Post edited by Peperlu on

Replies

• Peperlu
    125 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    And ofc, my post get moved somewhere where it won't get much attention, how convenient!

However, this isn't a feedback about existant raids.

Let's say it's an opinion about non existant raids! ...
    Post edited by Peperlu on
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    No thanks, still spending an obscene amount of time on raids every week. They'd better make Sith raid easier and take less time if they introduce a new raid.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    No thanks, still spending an obscene amount of time on raids every week. They'd better make Sith raid easier and take less time if they introduce a new raid.

An easy fix for this is as they introduce new raids, allow older ones to be simmed. Personally, though, I think we need a ship raid. We have 3 for toons, but none for ships. This would finally give us something to do with all the 7* falcons everyone got.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Wonderful! Raids are garbage and no more should be added.

boy am I glad this is a huge minority opinion.

Although devs being cheepo and all prob will agree...as giving us content not thier thing
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Peperlu wrote: »

Thoughts and prayers then?

You mean figuratively. At least, I hope so, for your own sake.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • UnbelieverInME
    451 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Although devs being cheepo and all prob will agree...as giving us content not thier thing

It's likely much less expensive for them to just find new ways of saying: "Here, you two fight it out and whoever spent more wins... oh, here's some stuff if you win so you continue to win, less if you lose so you continue to lose."

(Yes, I'm aware you **CAN** win as F2P... you just usually won't unless you're a much better player then Mr. Spendalot. Also not saying they shouldn't get an edge for the money they spent, but let's not pretend it's an even playing field...it's just not honest.)

The game requires Whales to spend, and they require ways to prove their money is well-spent by beating F2P accounts... There's no incentive to the Whales, and thus the Devs, to do more PVE content.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member

The game requires Whales to spend, and they require ways to prove their money is well-spent by beating F2P accounts... There's no incentive to the Whales, and thus the Devs, to do more PVE content.

The new pve content that’s been announced to be coming out next (the new Tb map) is going to be clone wars themed. Do you think that there won’t be opportunities for whales to spend on toons that will be required for those battles?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

If said PVE content gives rewards that helps whales beat other whales or F2P.... they will spend even if coated in donkey poop MUST HAVE
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    As long as only a very small amount of players are able to do the heroic version auf the sith raid we do not need another one as a new playground for a handful of people ;)

And before anyone say "whaaat, nearly everyone has Traya already!":

swgoh.gg shows 87707 owning Traya. If we're counting careful and say, only 50% of all Traya-players are registered there (it is way more because most guilds that doing hstr demanding an account on swgoh.gg) we have round about 180000 - of 5 to 6 million official swgoh players!
    That is less than 4% of the player base!

I don't know what the rest may think but imho a new raid only would make sense if more than 50% of all players are able to farm Traya! That means if hstr can be solo'ed, a new raid would be fine ;)

Actually? No.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Peperlu wrote: »

Thoughts and prayers then?

You mean figuratively. At least, I hope so, for your own sake.

Especially now that I see this thread is a month old.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    rokota wrote: »
    As long as only a very small amount of players are able to do the heroic version auf the sith raid we do not need another one as a new playground for a handful of people ;)

And before anyone say "whaaat, nearly everyone has Traya already!":

swgoh.gg shows 87707 owning Traya. If we're counting careful and say, only 50% of all Traya-players are registered there (it is way more because most guilds that doing hstr demanding an account on swgoh.gg) we have round about 180000 - of 5 to 6 million official swgoh players!
    That is less than 4% of the player base!

I don't know what the rest may think but imho a new raid only would make sense if more than 50% of all players are able to farm Traya! That means if hstr can be solo'ed, a new raid would be fine ;)

Actually? No.

just so your tracking 87.707 % of posters on this forum also post on or read reddit. So we are tracking that thread about .gg and who got Traya also .GG ain't that great considering half my GA opponents do not show up.

for reference purposes do you have the handle of the poster who originally posted who "who got traya" numbers ? in case I want to reread it ?

• Voltarc
    103 posts Member
    Raids are needed...the various raids encourage clans to figure them out...but it gets boring and should be simmed if nothing new to be added. If to many raid payouts is a concern of the developers they can just adjust the ticket cost of the old raids to control how fast clans get the raids.

Raid ideas already talked about: ship based raids, especially Death Star, and the Battle of Endor (Death Star ll) which could have ground and ship elements.

You could also make a heroic “rancor” raid that includes fighting over the Sarlic pit (I would call it the Jabba Palace raid)

A rouge one style attack to steal the Death Star plans. (Could also include ships)

Bounty hunter raid on Jedi temple to steal secrets hidden in the library and an attack to hold senators hostage to free a jailed hutt. (From rebels)

Raid to free Naboo capital/destroy droid control ship

Raid to rescue captured princess from Death Star (maybe make it a part of raid to destroy Death Star)