Soo you've decidaded to invalidate GG against JKR?

Sarbitar
263 posts Member
edited April 2019
It's been little less than two months after GG rework, and just like that with one sweep you decided to completely invalidate him against JKR team.

So after some of us invested heavily in that team and we could reliably compete against JKR in arena, in TW and in GrandArena you've decided that it's too good?

That change to bastillas Battle Meditation was announced like 3 days before it went live. No warning, no anything. It totally changes chances for a win with JKR team - from 100% win for some of us to like totally nothing. The GG team just can not compete with undispellable battle meditation.

So as a former paying customer I really would like an answer to that - I agree if that would be like half a year, or a year, but 2 months to invalidate a team?

Replies

• Well sorry to say, but do you think they care?
    The GG rework was a disaster from the very beginning on ..
    Yes you could somehow manage to beat a JKR team ... just to drop quickly and heavily due to Zero defense capabilities.

And now offense is also dead, so what .. the GG team was doomed from the first moment on it got released.

For me (waiting for the rework since years) it was the final piece to completely get to a "i dont care" status about this "game".. it just became ridiculous in so many ways, ending up in the latest Malak thing .. em event.

Simply do not spend anything, the only thing you can do.

• Sarbitar wrote: »
    It's been little less than two months after GG rework, and just like that with one sweep you decided to completely invalidate him against JKR team.

So after some of us invested heavily in that team and we could reliably compete against JKR in arena, in TW and in GrandArena you've decided that it's too good?

That change to bastillas Battle Meditation was announced like 3 days before it went live. No warning, no anything. It totally changes chances for a win with JKR team - from 100% win for some of us to like totally nothing. The GG team just can not compete with undispellable battle meditation.

So as a former paying customer I really would like an answer to that - I agree if that would be like half a year, or a year, but 2 months to invalidate a team?
    The team was invalidated before B1 or Droideka were even farmable.
  • Maybe they never ment gg to be able to beat the meta other then occasionally best jkr and was supposed to be on par with BH or scoundrels teams so if that was the case he was a success as a rework but wasn't as good as some players wanted him to be
  • Maybe they never ment gg to be able to beat the meta other then occasionally best jkr and was supposed to be on par with BH or scoundrels teams so if that was the case he was a success as a rework but wasn't as good as some players wanted him to be
    But they are nowhere near as useful as BH. BH require less investment, useful for a ton of events and unlocks Chewie, have meta ships, and they actually have raid viability. Grievous teams have none of that despite being harder to farm and gear.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Well sorry to say, but do you think they care?
    The GG rework was a disaster from the very beginning on ..
    Yes you could somehow manage to beat a JKR team ... just to drop quickly and heavily due to Zero defense capabilities.

And now offense is also dead, so what .. the GG team was doomed from the first moment on it got released.

For me (waiting for the rework since years) it was the final piece to completely get to a "i dont care" status about this "game".. it just became ridiculous in so many ways, ending up in the latest Malak thing .. em event.

Simply do not spend anything, the only thing you can do.

This is my thinking as well.