Star wars theory : Rey is God and Kylo is the son of Rey

Aydnie
432 posts Member
Well the SW9 trailer has revealed a lot of things,

I think that I can affirm without any doubt that Rey is God.
She truly is.
That's what the trailer, alongside with a rewatch of the previous films, have revealed to me.
If Rey is god, that means Kylo is the devil ; but in christian mythology the devil is also (one of) god's sons.
So that means that Kylo is the son of Rey.
But they are mother and son only by their souls ; Kylo's soul has been adopted by Rey, but his current body isn't biologically the son of Rey, so, he's both the son of Leia and Han, and the son of just Rey, which means he has 3 parents, but only two, but only one.

The person laughing at the end of the trailer is obviously Darth Malak mocking us for not being able to complete his event.

Replies

• Can you explain how the movies and the trailer are indicative of Rey and Kylo being God/Devil?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • chron
    89 posts Member
    Aydnie wrote: »
    The person laughing at the end of the trailer is obviously Darth Malak mocking us for not being able to complete his event.

I'll buy that for a dollar, YAAAHHHH!

• chron wrote: »

Correction, Darth CASH.
    Honestly, his event is not even worth it at this point.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Can you explain how the movies and the trailer are indicative of Rey and Kylo being God/Devil?

It was the suggestion of someone in my guild that Rey was God
  • chron
    89 posts Member
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    chron wrote: »

Correction, Darth CASH.
    Honestly, his event is not even worth it at this point.

At this point, Squad Arena should be separated between Whale Level (1-499) and Actual Players (500+). Whoever is at 500 is the best player.
  • chron
    89 posts Member
    Can you explain how the movies and the trailer are indicative of Rey and Kylo being God/Devil?

Yes, and who was phone?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Rey has zeros flaws and can do anything the she wants without any training. She is an all powerful all knowing being and that is why she doesnt have any parents. She just appeared one day.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Survives alone in the wastelands . Fights her way off the planet. Flying a space ship she's never flown before and had never flown a single also. Whoops Darth Vaders grandson without any training or any recent training in the last 10 yrs but more likely no train n at all. Yeah, she is at least Demi level for sure . She could give the avengers a run for their money. Who wins I don't know for sure. So that at least makes her a demigod for that uncertainty