13Next

Replies

• Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    And another proof for the lack of QA.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Too busy putting on fake smiles at the convention to make sure game was wai lol and drying whale tears for malak
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Yet another glitch in SWGOHOTOR.

100% SWGOKOTOR
  • CG_TopHat wrote: »

Like @MasterSeedy i'm the officer in charge of TW organisation in my guild and when i read this, i think it's just a bit laconic. I spend several time to build a strategy that exploits bonuses at best and we known not one bug but two during this TW (not to mention bugs like Thrawn's fracture that works every other time).

Our defensive scheme does not work, even for the offensive, all because of the bug. So, in the face of the loss of credibility, the misadventures that it generates and the waste of time devoted to the study of bonuses and their implementation in a tactical scheme that many guild officers are now familiar with.

I find your excuse really very light (not you personally top hat but the EA representative) against the disarray caused by this series of known and reported bugs and not to mention those that are not resolved (Thrawn's fracture, the Yoda special that reduces TM once on 4, cumulative damage with Vader Lead etc ...)
  • CG, if you are seriously apologetic, give 1st place rewards to everyone who participates in this TW. Your mistakes mess up our strategies which are based on the bonuses. In the future, please release videos and explain how these "bonuses" work
  • Yet another glitch in SW Galaxy of Errors.

Fixed
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    CG_TopHat wrote: »

We are not confused by the text. Even if the droids are killed by unstable batteries they don't deal damage to the enemy

This. Not only are they not doing damage when triggered, they aren't causing burning.

I just watched my R2 unit blow up, dissappear do no damage age no burning. This is not just a text error.

This just made all droids useless. Nice work CG....buggy as usual.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    CG, if you are seriously apologetic, give 1st place rewards to everyone who participates in this TW. Your mistakes mess up our strategies which are based on the bonuses. In the future, please release videos and explain how these "bonuses" work

Don't do that. Videos can be misleading. Not always - just General-ly speaking.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    CG_TopHat wrote: »

We are not confused by the text. Even if the droids are killed by unstable batteries they don't deal damage to the enemy

This. Not only are they not doing damage when triggered, they aren't causing burning.

I just watched my R2 unit blow up, dissappear do no damage age no burning. This is not just a text error.

This just made all droids useless. Nice work CG....buggy as usual.

Agreed ... Lost all my droids in various battles and none did the damage they were supposed to
  • Knew it! B1 does die! Plague should wipe after each stack loss! BOOM!
  • For me, I used a GG team with zB1, B2 on offense. All 100 stack of b1 is consumed by enemy while no massive damage or something gonna happen.
    To be honest, the droid bonuses is a bit nice if IT CAN BE TRIGGERED CORRECTLY EVERY TIME.