Kylo Ren was speaking to Papa Palpatine in TFA!

Rake6
442 posts Member
Here: https://youtu.be/VQuIwqaxfFk

If you listen carefully: he is saying SHOW ME. Then the pause is super long. So he is asking Palpatine to show him his grandfather plus the power of the dark side before that. Then Kylo says - I will finish what you started. Palpatines Empire. I think Papa gives lessons to Kylo remotely and thats why Snoke was killed so easy, cuz he a muppet.

Replies

• Snoke was killed because they had no plan and the last director was a ****.

They are just making these things up as they go...palp is because they know they had to do something to sucker back the fans they alienated.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Snoke was killed so easily because he had too many stacks of monologue on him. It’s worse than exposes since it also adds stun, except for your mouth. A lot like these forums when people blather on about all kinds of stuff without it really effecting the game.

As Javin37 states, Palpitine gets the Boba Fett (that the fans would have wanted) treatment because nobody can imagine a new decent storyline anymore, so the have to necro some yahoo that was killed way too easily to begin with to say “muahahaha! Im back something something dark side, something something the force!”
  • Snoke was killed so easily because he had too many stacks of monologue on him. It’s worse than exposes since it also adds stun, except for your mouth. A lot like these forums when people blather on about all kinds of stuff without it really effecting the game.

As Javin37 states, Palpitine gets the Boba Fett (that the fans would have wanted) treatment because nobody can imagine a new decent storyline anymore, so the have to necro some yahoo that was killed way too easily to begin with to say “muahahaha! Im back something something dark side, something something the force!”

Ya mad? Lol. I’m excited to see how they bring him back.
  • Considering hes a clone.... I personally will forgive all the sins of the movies for Clone Papa Palp to come in and start whoopin some ****
  • No, he was "talking" to Vader, as he said "grandfather".
  • Palp is back or it's a video message of him.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    He was asking for a vision of his grandfather. Vader is redeemed, he won't show his evil self to no one cuz it isn't there. Im tiered of people who know bout SW in still open their stanky mouth!

Edited for swearing, please do not bypass the profanity filter.~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • “muahahaha! Im back something something dark side, something something the force!”

Haha nice reference
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Rake6 wrote: »
    He was asking for a vision of his grandfather. Vader is redeemed, he won't show his evil self to no one cuz it isn't there. Im tiered of people who know bout SW in still open their stanky mouth!

Edited to reflect change in original post ~Rtas

Sorry but Vader can live on through his mask. The comics set it up that Force users can live on through their artifacts.

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Rake6 wrote: »

Edited to reflect change in original post ~Rtas

I agree with @EricsonX

However, maybe Kylo believed he was speaking to Vader, but really it was Palp. Kinda like Snoke controlling the dialogue between Kylo and Rey in TLJ.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    EricsonX wrote: »
    No, he was "talking" to Vader, as he said "grandfather".

Considering that the canon comics make Palpatine Anakin's father, EP is Kylo's great grandfather.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Apx, that's kool theory too!

No chance Vader is in his mask! We saw hus force ghost!
  • Kylo is the Hero.

Think about it. For EVERYONE else in the universe it's: "Be careful, the dark side will ensnare you before you know it!"

Kylo's been trying like a b@st@rd to turn to the dark side for 2 movies... but can't seem to do it.
    He's always conflicted.

Then you have Rey and Kylo training in the trailer.
    Rey isn't scared, she's just concentrating. And she only turns back to look at him when he starts pushing the fighter even faster...
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Darth Vader will always be tied to his helmet. Anakin was redeemed but Vader will live on in his artifacts.

Kylo Ren was supposed to be talking directly to DV in that scene and yes Palpatine is his Great Grandfather now.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?