Why does JTR work so well with droids?

I don't actually have JTR, but I always see her used with Droid teams. I've read over JTR's abilities, and I don't see how it works so well?

Replies

• R2, 3PO, and BB8 are all droids with the resistance tag, and R2 and BB8 synergies really well with other droids, which helps pull the whole team together. So those 4+1 other droid can make a good team.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    R2, 3PO, and BB8 are all droids with the resistance tag, and R2 and BB8 synergies really well with other droids, which helps pull the whole team together. So those 4+1 other droid can make a good team.

So the only reason JTR is useful with droids is because she has good synergy with bb8? Seems quite random..
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    That's exactly it tho. JTR has good synergy with bb8 and his secret intel. BB8 gets a big initial turn boost based off the number of droids to start, as faster cd on ID based off the crits they put out. And all the other droid synergy that isn't leader based.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    HK666 wrote: »
    That's exactly it tho. JTR has good synergy with bb8 and his secret intel. BB8 gets a big initial turn boost based off the number of droids to start, as faster cd on ID based off the crits they put out. And all the other droid synergy that isn't leader based.

Exactly, if it was based on resistance not droids, we wouldn't be here.

Pretty funny to think of Rey and her Droid army.