Known Bugs and Upcoming Changes [MEGA]

Replies

• Na give him a pre taunt and cant be ignored if he has taunt (so jkr cant mark someone else) and add whenever anither sith empire gets crited or dots are applied apply fear (instead of crits or dots on him) then change bsf to give malak the same buffs as she does to dr

Lol that would be immediately game-breaking. You can't crit anyone on his team or you get fear?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • RE: Darth Malak future buff!

CG - send tequila.....

We already got the lemon and salt
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • JaniaFerron
    76 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    This is really the first time I hope hundreds and thousands of people will quit the game
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    To follow up on my last post, i don’t think Malak is really the issue. JKR is the issue. They made his kit so over the top strong that everything released from here on out is going to have to take it into account. Almost always guaranteed to go first, call everyone to assist, bypass taunt, and one of the hardest hitting characters in the game as part of the team. Think about the upcoming Anakin and Ashoka changes. They are going to have to make sure they don’t make JKR even stronger when they rework them.

As much as I hate to say it, they don’t need to continuously upgrade other characters, they need to nerf JKR for the long-term health of the game. His ability to kill a character before the match begins, or close to it, is going to mess up everything else released from here on out and god forbid you release a new jedi that hits hard. Think of having two yoda type characters in a JKR squad.

The only other issue with Malak is the palaptine lead but that’s easily fixable and doesn’t really impact characters and teams released in the future.

Precisely. JKR was a mistake and keeps warping the meta to this day. I wouldn't even be mad if they straight up removed him.
  • They said 'reworked in Maleks favour' - does that mean improved?

If so ****
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    It means he will get buffed, if it will turn out to actually be a buff remains to be seen, haha.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Yes improved he actually needs it hes fairly easy to beat and no where as good as he should be his kit is good but it lacks a few things to make him really good
  • DarthRevan1023
    637 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Na give him a pre taunt and cant be ignored if he has taunt (so jkr cant mark someone else) and add whenever anither sith empire gets crited or dots are applied apply fear (instead of crits or dots on him) then change bsf to give malak the same buffs as she does to dr

Lol that would be immediately game-breaking. You can't crit anyone on his team or you get fear?

Yup or a dn lead so u cant crit
  • reworked 24 hours after being released wow.. .. guess they woke up and realized "damm he aint at the level of "opness" we wanted him to be".. they surely do not want another GG story
  • kaka1000
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    what a shock. Malak is bug and you don't test him once more. Realease only for cash Dafont 192.168.l.l FileHippo
    Post edited by kaka1000 on
  • Bugged or not as good as intended
  • What a mess of a game this has turned into.....

• CLS wrote: »
    @hotdeaths you do realize that if they don’t make a certain revenue, they will be shutdown right. And last time I checked FTP players ain’t the ones bringing in the revenue. You think people are just going to spends hundreds for an average character/team?

I understand, but EA is notorious for screwing over fans with micro-transactions. I suspect CG is doing everything the fans want, but EA is pushing them to do create these new pay-walls.
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    To follow up on my last post, i don’t think Malak is really the issue. JKR is the issue. They made his kit so over the top strong that everything released from here on out is going to have to take it into account. Almost always guaranteed to go first, call everyone to assist, bypass taunt, and one of the hardest hitting characters in the game as part of the team. Think about the upcoming Anakin and Ashoka changes. They are going to have to make sure they don’t make JKR even stronger when they rework them.

As much as I hate to say it, they don’t need to continuously upgrade other characters, they need to nerf JKR for the long-term health of the game. His ability to kill a character before the match begins, or close to it, is going to mess up everything else released from here on out and god forbid you release a new jedi that hits hard. Think of having two yoda type characters in a JKR squad.

The only other issue with Malak is the palaptine lead but that’s easily fixable and doesn’t really impact characters and teams released in the future.
    They will never nerf JKR. In fact, they are more likely to do the opposite and buff him like what they did with Bastilla.
  • This is crazy
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Low IQ Whale: booohooo my Malak isn't unbeatable at 5* g8 and that ugly OP Bastila now even inflicts that atrocious buff immunity! But I paid! It's unfair, I deserve to be above anyone else just for that!
    CG: now, now. Here, have a further Malak buff so he doesn't get toasted by those big bad well modded f2p teams.

Uh, and don't say that to mama EA or she's gonna yell at both of us. Go on spending.
  • They’ve reworked a lot of characters that didn’t really turn out to be worth the effort. I shouldn’t worry about this rework.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    We were given 2 days notice for the hardest event currently in this game. Just for CG to be transparent about the Malak changes coming in the near future. (EA really destroyed your rep CG)
  • Fhoenix
    191 posts Member
    I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this character, I was excited.. hurried up and locked in my upgrade before TW and GA.. thinking that it would give me a good team to help get some of the investment back. I was wrong.. this is just horrible @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie .. I don't even get on this forum much.. but I have absolutely 0 interest in chasing the next meta.. w6zicmxixhrt.jpg
  • Fhoenix
    191 posts Member
    Yeah it's all I can do is laugh, because it must be a joke..
  • Lichbane wrote: »
    They’ve reworked a lot of characters that didn’t really turn out to be worth the effort. I shouldn’t worry about this rework.
    JKR was much more tame, except they gave him huge buffs right before his release because playtesters thought that he was not strong enough. They thought he was weak because they were using bad line-ups with the wrong Jedi, so once the players found the right team to use with him he was bonkers. The same is likely going to happen with Malak. Almost no one has him 7* or g12, so there is no way to tell how good he is until then.
  • I fell more with my g10 Malak overnight than I did before having him....
    He definitely needs a major rework, or personally, ill never bother with new characters because apparently, its also a huge gamble getting a good one or a complete trash.
    This game has enough rng, new characters worth shouldnt be one.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    w6zicmxixhrt.jpg

Malak seems to be doing great Lol
    I m glad i didn’t waste my money with him.
    He is as good as grievious rework
  • I fell more with my g10 Malak overnight than I did before having him....
    He definitely needs a major rework, or personally, ill never bother with new characters because apparently, its also a huge gamble getting a good one or a complete trash.
    This game has enough rng, new characters worth shouldnt be one.

Something new, people will target you. Just like at the beginning when everyone and their dog has a Phoenix team for the arena. It a brave soul that puts out something different.

Where are the Stun Guns?
  • It's nice that CG was upfront about nerfing all counters to Malak early on, but it's odd that they're essentially telling the same people who invested in Dre/Malak "tough cookies" since many will once again get speedblocked into one rank because only a mirror match will semi work since 1 counter to Malak is 1 counter too much and not fair.

First Finn's TM based leadership isn't fair.

Than HK's TM based leadership isnt fair.

Enfy's Nest passive abilities aren't fair...again.

Than Vader outspeeding Dre isn't fair so they had to throw in an ability to nerf a 4 year old character's passive that you have to drop a zeta down for.

Than Nihilus with Palp/Bast still beating Malak (the only comp that is reliably working right now) is also not fair even though whales are using it to counter each other since mirror matches are disastrous.

So since their probably not going to nerf Bast, their going to nerf a character who Malak is halfway based off of and make our TW's and GA's an instawin based off of one character...again.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Fhoenix wrote: »
    I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this character, I was excited.. hurried up and locked in my upgrade before TW and GA.. thinking that it would give me a good team to help get some of the investment back. I was wrong.. this is just horrible @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie .. I don't even get on this forum much.. but I have absolutely 0 interest in chasing the next meta.. w6zicmxixhrt.jpg

Not running hk so what do you expect?