Speed on yoda under a revan lead

So I'm gonna be getting revan this time around and I've been working on the rest of my jedi so I can switch over when I get him. I'm trying to get the mod situation figured out. I've been stuck on yoda though. I was playing with offence and crit chance and trying to get his damage as high as possible while still trying to get some speed. Does his speed need to be super high cause I know he can be called for assist and he's gonna gain turn meter like crazy on that line up. The set I was playing with I believe had him at 240 speed without upgrading the mods to 6 dots and he does have both g12+ pieces. And I have offence primaries on the cross and arrow and crit damage on the triangle. What do you guys think?

Replies

• Options
    His speed does not need to be high. He gains TM for every time he is called to assist and he is called a lot. Offense or crit damage is much more useful.
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »
    His speed does not need to be high. He gains TM for every time he is called to assist and he is called a lot. Offense or crit damage is much more useful.

Ok cool so speed in the 240's or 50's should be alright
  • Options
    Yes you will want Offense and CC Setbonus, Offense Arrow with secondary speed, Offense Cross, CD triangle. Overall 7k special dmg should be possible
  • Options
    SebPovic wrote: »
    Yes you will want Offense and CC Setbonus, Offense Arrow with secondary speed, Offense Cross, CD triangle. Overall 7k special dmg should be possible

My best bet for an offense arrow only has 3 speed so I'll have to use it for now and be on the look for a better one. I have an arrow with offense and 10 speed secondary but it's a health mod unfortunately