What gear would you say the ewoks need to be in order to get C3-P0

Thanks.

Replies

• Ive been seeing mostly G11 with zetas to get 7 * or mostly G12 no zetas. The Wicket and Chirpa zetas are pivotal.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I did it with g11 all w/ chirpa zeta.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    HK666 wrote: »

Same, except I think Wicket was G10. Basically they just need to survive the initial barrage. After that it's not too bad as long as they're modded decently well.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    HK666 wrote: »

Same, except I think Wicket was G10. Basically they just need to survive the initial barrage. After that it's not too bad as long as they're modded decently well.

How did you mod your ewoks with that much gear?
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I did it in December 2018 with g11 Chirpa, Wicket, Elder, Scout and g9 Logray.
    I gave to them my fastest mod sets.
    No zetas.
    Post edited by AleSahnDroh_1979 on
  • I used Chirpa with zeta lead and logray at g9, and wicket, elder, paploo at g11. I tried to mod paploo for health and prot, and got wicket, logray, elder around 90-100 speed from mods.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • I got him with gXI Wicket and Elder, G10 zPaploo, and G9 Teebo and zChirpa. Make Paploo as fast as you can (~220 before his passive), then Elder. Make sure Wicket's modded for crit damage (including triangle) and as much speed and offense as you can.
    Putting the zeta on Paploo made the difference. calling to assist with Wicket healed 15% of zPaploo's health and protection and procced taunt. Teebo's TM control and buff removal was useful, although Logray would have been better.