May the 4th be With You

Prev1
VonZant
3843 posts Member
Anyone remember what, if anything, they did last year?

Replies

• Double drops? Cant remember to be honest.
  • Bonus drops, 10 Han shards, and an increased amount of crystals in the packs.
  • Maybe they’ll bring Malak back...
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    They will have crystal sales... Don't remember them doing anything except for the money.

Double drops but for a limited time... Don't think there is anything else...

Don't even wanna raise expectation that dares CG to surprise us...
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/168602/may-4th-rewards-merge#latest

All the fun and merriment of last May 4th revisited...

TLDR
    people complained...
  • Prolly chewy shards. Especially with the clone wars coming up.
  • Cal00054 wrote: »
    Prolly chewy shards. Especially with the clone wars coming up.

Clone Wars Chewie with no rework (of course).

Awesomeness
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    My golly that old thread. People are so ungrateful.

I was just asking not because I wanted free stuff. I was asking because I wanted to know if they brought events back (e g. DR, Chewie, etc) early.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    My golly that old thread. People are so ungrateful.

I was just asking not because I wanted free stuff. I was asking because I wanted to know if they brought events back (e g. DR, Chewie, etc) early.

That’s the point. They didn’t last year. Useless shards of terrible characters is all you can hope for.

Well, that and double drops - or at least that’s what they say, but as we know anything multiplied by 0 is still 0, so....

• Maybe they will release more Kotor
  • Reduce attempts to 5 then offer double drops. Sounds like them
  • Vandar Tokare
    5ra3o5zbp6nz.jpeg
  • Expect the worst and you might be pleasantly surprised.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Lichbane wrote: »
    Expect the worst and you might be pleasantly surprised.

NO, they'll find a way to disappoint still
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/168296/content-update-hf-5-1-2018#latest

Here is last years event.

Just except nothing, can't be disappointed that way...
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/168296/content-update-hf-5-1-2018#latest

Here is last years event.

Just except nothing, can't be disappointed that way...

Lmao , cg hears expect nothing and you won't be disappointed. Cg(hold my beer)
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Dang imagine getting mad because your being given free things. Lmao ungrateful a**. That's just like getting $50 on your birthday one year and then flipping because you got $25 the next.
  • Idontlikesand_16
    98 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    l just hope we get some double drops and not a marquee
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Vandar Tokare
    5ra3o5zbp6nz.jpeg

I would welcome Yoda's great-great grandfather! :D:D

ps: Double drops would be nice.
  • I liked having all the events at Christmas time. Probably won’t happen because May 4th is just one day though
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Clone Chewie rework, please! That would be epic and a great show of kindness to the community, and continue the time-honored meme. (Really, just giving him auto-taunt would make him a decent serviceable tank in some TW teams)
  • I just want my 3 Clone Wars Chewbacca Shards and ill be happy
  • I remember they had double drops a couple weeks after for an anniversary.
  • There were definitely double drops somewhere around May as I remember using them to finish off Vet Han and Chewy
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Dang imagine getting mad because your being given free things. Lmao ungrateful a**. That's just like getting $50 on your birthday one year and then flipping because you got $25 the next.

I expect nothing less from this entitled generation honestly. Ungrateful and unwilling to put in the work for the rewards.

Or sick of putting in the work , then having it nerfed lmao , are you defending the disaster that is cg lol
  • MadScientist92
    82 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Javin37 wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/168602/may-4th-rewards-merge#latest

All the fun and merriment of last May 4th revisited...

TLDR
    people complained...

And this is why we don't get nice things.... People would complain even if they gave out zetas
  • We’ll have to pay $9.99 for a .005% chance at double drops
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    I think there was a Character release through marque, was it Bossk? maybe he was later in May, but I think I used the extra crystals gotten from the May the 4th deals to help get a few extra Bossk shards when he was released. Then a few months later just as I finished my accelerated farm of him, they added the Famous Wookie event where he shined and I was like, Thank you to me for spending stuff way back then so I was ready...
  • Arcmay
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Hiya holotable heroes,

With May the 4th celebrations going on we would like to enthusiastically provide for your enjoyment a reduction in hard node attempts to 3 (from 5) and double the drop rate for the day! With double the drops we also doubled the crystal refesh amount, (example, first refresh now 50 up from 25)

We would also like to introduce jar jar binks to the game! This strong galactic republic support hero will be a pinnacle of performance in arena! You will unlock jar jar at 3 stars through extra drops of galactic heroes hard nodes, once 3 stars is achieved, an event will unlock that will allow you to follow jar jar binks through his epic journey as savior of the galactic republic! Minimum character GP of 17500 per character is required to unlock this event. This is an extremely hard event.

Event name: savior of the galactic republic
    Required characters: jar jar binks (3 star), luminari (7 stars), ima-gun di (7 stars), kit fisto (7stars), and pod racer anakin (7 star).

This epic event will get jar jar up to 5 stars! After unlocking jar jars 5th star, his shards will be available in the crystal shipments for the low price of 1 shard per 100 crystals! This will allow you to unlock jar jar up to 6 stars. Once you achieve the pride and accomplishment of a 6 star jar jar binks, a second event will unlock, where you must face hoards of separatist droids! Survive with your loyal gungan allies, each requiring g13 and 6 dot mods to compete.

Happy hunting!

Jar jar binks: light side, support, galactic republic, gungan, bounty hunter, han solo, resistance, droid, sith empire, jedi, ewok, clone trooper.

Basic: whoopsies: toss a gungan booma energy ball at the feet of your target, booma explodes and kill one of your allies. This is followed by a lengthy explanation and whining about "yousa sorry" and ally is revived at 60% health, reduce allys cooldowns by 1 and ally gains a bonus turn.

Special: how wuude: all opponents lose 1% turn meter for each buff or debuff on each character active on the field. This turn meter reduction can not be evaded or resisted. If any opponent is reduced to 0% turn meter, they gain buff immunity, with cant be resisted. (Zeta: add expose and deathmark) 3 turn cooldown

Leadership: savior of the galactic republic: galactic republic, jedi, gungan, and clone trooper sith empire, allies gain +200 speed, and each ally gain a specific traits

Galactic republic: +20% offense and gain immunity to fear

Jedi: at the start of battle gain retribution, tenacity up, defense up, crit immunity, and speed up.

Gungan: +100% defense, and +150% evasion every time a gungan evades an attack, gain +5% crit damage (stacking to end of encounter)

Clone troopers: gains +500% damage vs jedi

Sith empire: everytime a sith empire ally attacks call another sith empire ally to attack. (Zeta: if darth revan is present, his leader ability will also apply)

Unique: icky, ick goo: jar jar binks is immune to fracture, isolate, fear, and healing immunity. (Zeta: becomes immune to damage from emperor palpatine, and darth sidious)

Unique: excuse me!: jar jar has a base speed of 1 and gains +10 speed (stacking) for each action taken from allies and opponents. Speed is reset after taking a turn. Jar jar is immune to turn meter reduction.

Bounty hunter payout: gains bounty hunters resolve and base speed is increased to 100. For each active bounty hunter ally, gain +50% health and protection.