Major Quality Of Life Update Needed

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
I think everyone would benefit if CG added a tab that shows all the gear pieces you have in your inventory. With a feature that sorts rarity (ex. Grey, green, blue, purple, yellow / gold) This would make it so much easier for people who are planning to upgrade characters in advance (ex. A legendary event character) the main issue I face is that it takes ages to figure out how much of each gear piece I have when saving for a character I have yet to unlock

To summarize: A tab that shows the amount of each gear piece you have would be wonderful.

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    And risk every Tom **** and Hairy seeing how many thousands of useless gear they have and start moaning about a gear selling/upgrading/trading feature?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    And risk every Tom **** and Hairy ...
    Between the nanny filter and your typo that is unintentionally hilarious! :D
  • macray
    31 posts Member
    and please add more characters / shards to the Bronzium cards, no matter how small the possibility. I'm sick and tired of yet another Talia shard.
  • macray wrote: »
    and please add more characters / shards to the Bronzium cards, no matter how small the possibility. I'm sick and tired of yet another Talia shard.

I look forward to it for shard shop currency
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Yes theres a need for a huge qol update, but not like that.

1. Upgrading the challange drops
    2. Removing 3-4 dot mods from drop
    3. Upgrading the mini event drops to drop various types of mods not just health mods
    4. Ability to check future gear requirements ingame
    5. Updating every shop to match the current number of characters because it was relevant when there was a 100 characters in the game sure but now theres 160+

none of those are really QoL updates.
    Save water, drink champagne!