If Mace Windu isn't dead

If Mace Windu isn't dead 29 votes

His new quarters has no windows
13%
SebekDarthKoonDarthPorg3724Thorir 4 votes
It's on the first floor
20%
AgentSmithMagicMatthews99MarevSemiGodKookermaderNyanperor 6 votes
Fools, I can't die from a fall I know the force!
65%
trevyclauseLe_cat_de_bootsjedikilla84HuatimusBlackbeardpepeTmanChucko_marekKyJoe_CoolTryxamcshantDaPowerfulJediNihionTony12345RyanwhalesLethoiunPresident_PalpatineMightyWizardQuantumsShadowLippakassler 19 votes

Replies

• His new quarters has no windows
    If only.
  • chron
    89 posts Member
    He only lost an eye and joined SHIELD. But then, Captain America saw Star Wars, sooooo...

Yeah, I'm lost too.
  • His new quarters has no windows
    Hahaha. So that's why SHIELD has such futuristic tech.
  • Fools, I can't die from a fall I know the force!
    chron wrote: »
    He only lost an eye and joined SHIELD. But then, Captain America saw Star Wars, sooooo...

Yeah, I'm lost too.

Han Solo did fight the **** too.

Yeah, I'm lost too.

That was after he spent some time as a gangbanger in the 90's, causing all kinds of trouble together with a dude named Vincent Vega, taking care of their man Marcellus Wallace's dirty laundry and so on.

Yeah, I'm lost too.

Lol. Wooow. :open_mouth: Totally forgot about that. Maybe he saw the OT? Idk. :smile:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

Yeah, I'm lost too.

Lol. Wooow. :open_mouth: Totally forgot about that. Maybe he saw the OT? Idk. :smile:

He said that purple lightsaber wielding guy has to have a wallet that has BAMF on it.