Supreme Leader Snoke Kit Idea

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited June 2019
Supreme Leader Snoke
Dark Side, First Order, Support, Leader
Masterful First Order Support that uses every Advantage possible to destroy his enemies.

Electric Force Blast (Basic)
Deal Special Damage to target enemy and Daze them for 2 turns. If Snoke has Advantage, grant Advantage for 2 turns to a random other First Order ally who doesn’t have it yet. Otherwise Snoke gains Advantage for 2 turns. This attack can’t be Evaded or Resisted.

Telepathic Command (Special) (Cooldown: 3 turns)
Dispel all debuffs on Snoke and target other ally, Swap Turn Meter with that ally, and both recover 25% Health. If target ally is First Order, they both also gain Advantage, Critical Damage Up and Defence Penetration Up for 2 turns.

Mind Probe (Special) (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Deal Special Damage to target enemy, remove all turn meter from them and Stun them for 2 turns. Snoke gains Turn Meter equal to the amount of Turn Meter removed and recovers Health equal to damage dealt. If Snoke has Advantage, the Stun can’t be Dispelled. This attack can’t be Evaded or Resisted.

Supreme Leader of the First Order (Leader)
First Order allies have +35% Max health, +35% Max Protection and +50% Critical Damage. While Snoke is alive, enemies can’t gain Critical Hit Immunity or Equalize their Health and Protection.
(Zeta) Whenever a First Order ally gains or loses Advantage, they Recover 12,5% Protection and gain 12,5% Turn Meter. If all allies are First Order at the start of Battle, Advantage from and for First Order allies can’t be Prevented.

Strategic Mastermind (Unique)
Snoke has +100% Tenacity and takes reduced damage from Percentage Health Damage effects. In addition, Snoke has +50% Defence while he has Advantage, and +50% Counter Chance while he hasn’t. He also gains +25% Offence for each other First Order ally with Advantage, and +25 Speed for each without.
(Zeta) Snoke is immune to Shock, Heal Immunity and Buff Immunity.
Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• Sweet.........
  • I feel like there’s too much in his unique. Maybe leave out the reduced damage from percent health damage effects. Or reduce his defense/counter chance to 50%, since he’ll be frustrating enough to kill with 100% critical avoidance from his lead.
  • I feel like there’s too much in his unique. Maybe leave out the reduced damage from percent health damage effects. Or reduce his defense/counter chance to 50%, since he’ll be frustrating enough to kill with 100% critical avoidance from his lead.

Good Point. I've reduced the bonuses to 50%.
  • I love this. Makes sense for the character
  • I've recently taken another look at this and decided some things where too much or not fitting anymore. So I've made some changes. Here's version 2.0.
  • Nice.