Is the Grievous/Separatists Rework Satisfactory?

13Next

Replies

• :( I bought all of them...
  • Griffith's rework is stupid and ridiculous. Instead of using physical health to replace physical damage, there has never been a game like this! The ultimate goal of EA was reached, just let Griffith sell to the store, and found a good reason to sell it, including the video, haha, in fact, everyone has been fooled! Many players have already left, I want to say that the most important thing to leave is the planners of this game. The same nature and contradiction of various characters are all the time. Now what is the balance is not clear! It’s two words! ! !
  • Krohtsaish
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    This game is fun, it's Bravo Sierra like this that ruins it. Why would they do stuff like this?!
    Post edited by Krohtsaish on
  • I don’t understand why they bothered.

Who in their right mind is going to intvest in a team who’s only use is GA and TW?

More over, a team that needs at least 3 zetas to be effective (b1,b2 & grev).

Back to revan mirror matches
  • I don't like how grievous kills b1 its impossible to stack droid batallions om him. Everyone else recovers HP and protection enough to not really be concerned with grievous killing them it's obviously there just to make b1 hot garbage. Seriously you don't even need to focus him at all a few aoe and grievous turns and he kills himself
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    The rework is not bad. It made a previously unfun squad fun to use. In a game that is all that is important.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • Tman wrote: »
    The rework is not bad. It made a previously unfun squad fun to use. In a game that is all that is important.

Mate, I appreciate your optimism. But Arena gives crystals and Arena currency to use to grind other characters. Even in territory wars they won't hold up and in tw you also get rewards... So tell me mate, help me understand what is fun?
  • Popoto wrote: »
    Popoto wrote: »
    Grievous is no longer windu tier, so I'm semi satisfied, but yeah sorta disappointed. Still happy for the reworks and droideka though. Seperatists are in a better place than before

Better than before?! After reworking 3 and releasing 2 new ones...that’s a very minimum expectation. And they nailed minimum on the head.

I never said it wasn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Idk how things are with you/your guild, but I just wanted seperatists to be decent at some part of the game. Don't particularly need/want them being arena viable or part of HSR teams or anything like that. I generally follow the philosophy of "grind what you want" a lot more than grinding what's meta. And I like droids ;)

The issue is that's not what the videos of the reworked Separatist team was promoted as. That's why people are bothered by it. Look at the release of Bossk - that's how this should have been done. CG made it clear what Bossk was and was NOT supposed to be/do.

This time, CG intentionally mislead the player base on GG and the Sep. rework. That's why people are frustrated.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Sarbitar, well said.
  • Mrhua wrote: »
    Griffith's rework is stupid and ridiculous. Instead of using physical health to replace physical damage, there has never been a game like this! The ultimate goal of EA was reached, just let Griffith sell to the store, and found a good reason to sell it, including the video, haha, in fact, everyone has been fooled! Many players have already left, I want to say that the most important thing to leave is the planners of this game. The same nature and contradiction of various characters are all the time. Now what is the balance is not clear! It’s two words! ! !

Marvel Future Fight uses max health to determine damage output for the character Victorious, so this is not the only time in gaming history this has ever happened.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Rаvаgе wrote: »
    EACG HAS BEEN FULL OF S*** SINCE DAY ONE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS A CONVERSATION

Yep, and that’s why this game has lasted for 3 and a half years...
  • GG and the separatist droids is one of the best teams out there. I use it every time to kill the best FO teams and sometimes some really good BH teams.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    This thread is from a while ago... I’ll change the name to match the discussion.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    In my opinion they are a top team that is very strong and can certainly compete for top arena spots with little issue...

This is of course considering a maxxed out droid team with all the gear and zetas that are equivalent to your opponents...

Since the separatist droid rework I’ve been running them in arena and take #1 easily on a very old shard

I use two variations depending on my opponent... but it’s an easy swap and still a straight up droid team... even using HK lead for one setup which everyone complained was now useless (it’s not)

I think a lot of people just gave up on them with all the negativity surrounding their rework on the forums and failed to realize their potential.

The droids might well be the best all around answer to the current meta and in my experience can most efficiently and easily beat the cliche teams that everyone else has gravitated towards

The Bastilla rework had made zero difference in my ability to crush JKR teams... and DR teams are so stupidly easy to beat it’s almost ridiculous... I think the addition of Malak only made them easier to beat quite honestly...

Being able to just click auto and decimate the other team in under 30 seconds is pretty silly for top 10 arena battles...

U1EIOyc.jpg

The droids are good... really good...

If you are willing to invest in them and realize their potential :)