Hero's Journey & P2P Alternatives

Yodisun
7 posts Member
edited April 2019
I'm trying to see if others feel the same way as me on the subject of Hero's Journey and P2P options.

Basically I am a new player that wants to complete these Hero's Journey challenges. I've been around but a few months and haven't been able to farm that many / all necessary characters... and it appears these events are sporadic and aren't following a schedule known to the players.

Personally I'm someone that wouldn't mind buying premium Data Cards for character specific challenges under the condition it would GUARANTEE all the character shards and proper gear to meet requirements.

What do you guys think ?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    When the event comes around they usually offer something that gives specific character shards, and then like a faction pack that only gives shards within the needed toons
  • So 5 7* characters and gear to go from g1 to g8/g9 sure but u would probably be looking at a $600 pack roughly for that and they would probably not sell individual packs just the bundle.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Yodisun wrote: »
    I'm trying to see if others feel the same way as me on the subject of Hero's Journey and P2P options.

Basically I am a new player that wants to complete these Hero's Journey challenges. I've been around but a few months and haven't been able to farm that many / all necessary characters... and it appears these events are sporadic and aren't following a schedule known to the players.

Personally I'm someone that wouldn't mind buying premium Data Cards for character specific challenges under the condition it would GUARANTEE all the character shards and proper gear to meet requirements.

What do you guys think ?

It would prolly cost $1000 for a bundle of max 7* g8-9 chars. Not worth adding imo nobody is gonna buy that.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    So no one here is going to tell you or advise you on how to spend or not spend money because it’s against forum rules. There are no guarantees for anything other than a pack with a set price which shows you exactly what you are buying.

Just to give you an idea, farm Luke, Leia, Old Ben, Stormtrooper Han for CLS event.

Farm Jedi to get Emp Palpatine
    Farm Phoenix for Thrawn
    Complete quests to get Vader
    Farm Shoretrooper and Death Trooper and your ready for R2.

Now put good mods with speed secondaries on everyone and gear up all the characters to around gear 9.

Now you’re ready for CLS.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yodisun wrote: »

What do you guys think ?

The price tag on that would be rather high, guaranteed anything will cost more, and it's not just gear to meet the requirements for events. This makes that last part a sticky situation.