The biggest MISSING character/ship

Hi Everyone,

I've been playing this game for about 6 months and I am enjoying this a lot. However, I do think there is one HUGE omission when it come to toon/ship.

How can we not have the Luke Skywalker X-Wing? He is in the eyes of many the greatest pilot to have existed and we cannot have his ship?

I strongly feel that the addition of this ship could become a great addition and get great synergy with Wedge and Biggs ships as well.

One of his special ability could be something like 'the Force bullseye' where he instantly killed an enemy.

What do you guys think?
What is the biggest omission?

Replies

• Ultra
    11450 posts Moderator
    Greatest pilot is Anakin, bro
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    I've been saying for the past year that Luke's X-wing will be released in-game with CLS as a pilot, and that'll be one of the prerequisites for Jedi Luke.

There were only so many characters from ESB that Luke interacted with as an ally - ROLO, Capt Han, Hermit Yoda, R2, C3PO, Chewbacca, his snowspeeder gunner. Since most of those were already released, EA will need a way to monetize new characters before releasing Jedi Luke. Putting in his X-wing and making a ship battle where it's just Luke in his ship fighting through the imperial blockade would be a good part of the "Hero's Journey" story.
  • Red 5
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    cournojo wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

I've been playing this game for about 6 months and I am enjoying this a lot. However, I do think there is one HUGE omission when it come to toon/ship.

How can we not have the Luke Skywalker X-Wing? He is in the eyes of many the greatest pilot to have existed and we cannot have his ship?

I strongly feel that the addition of this ship could become a great addition and get great synergy with Wedge and Biggs ships as well.

One of his special ability could be something like 'the Force bullseye' where he instantly killed an enemy.

What do you guys think?
    What is the biggest omission?

Simply put rebels meta is on it's way out soon. Sith coming, Then epi 9 maybe FO or resistance meta....once all that is used up....yes you will get your OP rebel xwing to jump on a once again OP rebels squad...

Glad your enjoying the game.... like Jedi luke an X-wing luke may come to the game...but that Xwing is not coming for at least 4-5 meta switchs
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    The pilot of Red 5 is already in the game: Farmboy Luke! :D
  • They need Porkins!
  • Ultra wrote: »

Second this.

First Anakin.

Then Han *gasp*

Then Poe *second gasp with clenched fists*

Then Luke
  • Wedge is a better pilot than luke. He does it without force cheating.
  • Nien Nunb Destroyer of DeathStar 2.0
  • Biggest missing character: Padme.

Biggest missing ship: Luke’s X-Wing.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I believe the biggest missing ship is the Death Star, if we are going by size.
  • Droideka wrote: »
    I believe the biggest missing ship is the Death Star, if we are going by size.

And the biggest missing character is Jabba.
  • Space slug in Empire is bigger than Jabba... (who is a space slug of a different species... hmmm). We have Wampa, no reason other creatures can't be included.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Biggest character omission for me is Jabba the Hutt. He'd be a Scoundrel leader, obvs. Probably a Hoda/3P0 type that doesn't have attacks of his own, just commands his underlings to fight for him.

Ship is tough to call - all the major ones I can think of are either capital ships, which we can't really have that many of, or stuff like the Tantive IV that is too big to be a fighter and too small to be a capital.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Although I absolutely agree that Luke's X-wing is missing from the game, it's the last thing we need at this point. Rebel fleets are already crazy overpowered as is, with the Millennium Falcon and all.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Biggest missing character: Padme.

Padme will be added later, trust me ;)
  • Ultra wrote: »

^ I agree.
    Patrixon wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Biggest missing character: Padme.

Padme will be added later, trust me ;)

I hope so. :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • She was tough. And in alot of Star Wars so her absence does seem strange. She should have her ship too. Neubian would be nice but not practical. So the ship she flew in 2, I think.
  • She was tough. And in alot of Star Wars so her absence does seem strange. She should have her ship too. Neubian would be nice but not practical. So the ship she flew in 2, I think.

^^ Yeeeesss.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ