8 reduced to 5, what about dailies needing 6?

So is this a push to get us to either waste energy or gems or was it an oversight and you (CG) will reduce the daily req's from 6 to, 5?

Replies

• Trystan_Spyder
    1300 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    So is this a push to get us to either waste energy or gems or was it an oversight and you (CG) will reduce the daily req's from 6 to, 5?

6 total - light and dark side both count. No need to spend gems. It used to be 3 of each.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It’s always been 6 (though previously divided LS/DS), even when it was 3 attempts per node.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Seems like their intention with the reduction to 5 hard attempts was to push players away from focus-farming and into farming more characters/ships at once. Even with 8 attempts I still had a handful of units on the go, though after the reduction I've just re-added a couple to the farm list since I don't want to spend the refresh for multiple units. Either way you do it, focus farm or farming many, 6 hard attempts is pretty easy to accomplish.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Seriously? That's what you focus on?!? :D
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member

Its not hard battle, can be easy ones
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    🤦‍♂️
  • You...you know it doesn’t have to be six of the same node right?
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    This post is a real stretch. You are hitting this requirement with free energy alone. If you cant hit this, you aren't putting in 600 daily
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    There seems to be some confusion about dailies so here's the skinny:

5 hard node attempts per node.
    5 hard nodes required for dailies.

6 dark side/light side battles needed for dailies.

5 x 12 (easiest Hard nodes) + 6 (Easy node) completes both. Ironically that totals 66.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I liked the 8x better. I knew it wouldn't last forever, I just hoped it would have stuck. I'm gonna miss those extra sims. Sigh.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    You must leave a lot of energy on the table, OP.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I run dailies and log. I don't wait for every in game refresh of energy like I used to. In fact many have said privately they have made the same decision.
  • I liked the 8x better. I knew it wouldn't last forever, I just hoped it would have stuck. I'm gonna miss those extra sims. Sigh.

Agreed.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    This is a bad take.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I need to come up with a code or acronym to explain comments are welcome but not seeking approval. Posts like this are directed at CG and I do NOT expect them to reply. Futile I'm sure, but I'll know I tried.
  • Aren’t you implying that CG is forcing you to pay for refreshes with crystals in order to get your daily activities done with the 6 battles?