so much hate the F2P players?

Sansacional_10
40 posts Member
edited April 2019
Why do I ask the question? because about 4 days ago we had 8 attempts at the nodes and you got them down to 5 and not happy with that today or yesterday as the case may be, they publish the mini rework of Malak which cancels the only metagame that all the F2P could use. Emperor Palpatine really hates so much that the F2P? then simply put a price on the game and that's it, and if it is perfectly necessary to generate money to keep the game but there can be a way in which the F2P can be in that business plan without being sacrificed?

Pd1:a and apart you make that also the sith assassin and the sith marauder are useless so that people will waste their time in improving the gear, which good to me does not affect me because I had them up since before because I use them with more spatial propocytes (sith ships)
Post edited by Sansacional_10 on

Replies

• Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    They don't hate us. They despise us.
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    F2P don't give us money.
    8 attempt give them less money than 5 attempt... (not sure personnally I can pay for 1/8 but not for 0/5 now)
  • Funny about that. There is a new SW game coming out that doesn't have micro transactions.

<mind blown.gif>
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Funny about that. There is a new SW game coming out that doesn't have micro transactions.

<mind blown.gif>

Nice, Name please.

Post edited by Jenjhys on
  • Jevare
    40 posts Member
    78d54ba6b4c35050ff8034431afcc299d167cc198b78c90e60dcece82182f39e.jpg
    YES!
  • Jenjhys wrote: »
    Funny about that. There is a new SW game coming out that doesn't have micro transactions.

<mind blown.gif>

Nice, Name please.

Jedi fallen order

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/jedi-fallen-order
  • elmarko1234
    165 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Jedi fallen order expectations (if it matches SWGOH)

DLC pack 1 - Lightsaber £19.99
    DLC pack 2 - Legs to enable walk mode £4.99
    DLC pack 3 - Arms to wield lightsaber only £2.99 (each)
    DLC pack 4 - You thought you we're ready for Jedi fallen order, well think again - as this DLC pack "Hands" brings together all of the above content for £29.99 to enable in-game lightsaber use.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Seems to me they love f2p players, they give everything away for free!!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Only P2P can be meta so FTP need to be nerf if they can beat P2P otherwise the poor P2P would have wasted his money
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Only P2P can be meta so FTP need to be nerf if they can beat P2P otherwise the poor P2P would have wasted his money

Proof that the entitlement culture is alive and well. <sigh>