Rey is gonna find out Darth Plagues secret to revive Luke.

Rake6
442 posts Member
When she goes to the death star in the ocean she is gonna find Palpatine's secret artifacts who reveal the secret of mr Wise and she is gonna bring back Luke. Palpatine is of course has made a trap so she accidentally revives him as well...

Replies

• congrats, you just wrote a better story to star wars than episode 7+8 combined (not that that is very hard to achieve)
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Probably a better plot than the abomination that Ep.VIII was.

Force Awakes was okay though.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Thanks guys! How else are they gonna bring back Luke and Papa Palp?
  • Ragnorak
    82 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Rake6 wrote: »
    When she goes to the death star in the ocean she is gonna find Palpatine's secret artifacts who reveal the secret of mr Wise and she is gonna bring back Luke. Palpatine is of course has made a trap so she accidentally revives him as well...

You forgot to mention that there will be a Capital Games employee waiting beside said artifacts with a credit card machine.
  • Ragnorak wrote: »
    Rake6 wrote: »

You forgot to mention that there will be a Capital Games employee waiting beside said artifacts with a credit card machine.

Just the one machine? You mean a few hundred right?
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Lol, guardian of the artifacts who takes your soul in exchange.
  • why not revive anakin and padme
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Don't forget to revive Old Ben, wanna see him showing up with a "Hello there."
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • What is dead may never die ... oh wait, wrong franchise.
  • InvMars wrote: »
    why not revive anakin and padme

Rey will revive anakin on jakku

Anakin kills himself because he is covered in sand and it got everywhere
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    She doesn't know who is Padme. She personally knows Luke and she need to resurrect him cuz of Ruin Jonson. I hope Jar Jar Abrams does similar idea to this one cuz I don't want to remember how Luke 'died'
  • Lichbane
    222 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Giving too much credit to Abrams, beyond lense flares, explosions, and giant plot holes, he doesnt bring much imagination to the table.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    So this is where the Knights of Ren fit in. Apparently there is a book that says FO team was sent out to find Force Artefacts. This is, presumably, the Knights of Ren.

So my guess is the good guys are racing the bad guys to find these artefacts and there will be adventures and conflict! I'm guessing EP is going to be a ghost that shows up when his remains are found. And the use of these artefacts can bring their original bearer back to life with Plagues tech-magicky-stuff.

So, lessee...

Final battle will be Old Ben (something from his hut), Jedi Luke (Rey has his sabre), Han Solo (Leia had his dice) and Jedi Rey. Throw in Kanan (mask) for good measure.

Vs

Vader (mask) EP (fingernail), Snoke (golden smoking jacket), Maul (from his sabre-cane also recovered from Kenobis hut) and Kylo Remasked.

Mix in Ezra, Ahsokha, Thrawn and the Knights of Ren somehow, and you have yourself a melee.

Now its 4 in the morning and I havent slept and I just made it up as I typed it, but it sounds ridiculous yet absurdly awesome!
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Fair enough! But still the Palpatine addition is desperate move so I expect more of these.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Von Zant, I love your post. It is a fine addition to mine >:)
  • Tomaj
    41 posts Member
    this thread cracks me up 🤣 moooohahaha (Palatine laugh but prefaced with moooo)
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Maybe Darth Jar Jar will be revealed at last!
  • Kylo will fashion Vaders helmet into a new one for himself
  • Lichbane
    222 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    VonZant wrote: »

So my guess is the good guys are racing the bad guys to find these artefacts and there will be adventures and conflict!

Isn’t that Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Lichbane wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

So my guess is the good guys are racing the bad guys to find these artefacts and there will be adventures and conflict!

Isn’t that Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?

Its basically all action movies. Just replace artefact with whstever is relevant to the movie.

I really like the "Enter the Spiderverse" solution: They just called everything a "goober" so it was easy to remember.