Are there any plans on the works to save fleet from Falcons?

2Next

Replies

• Im pretty sure the new fleet meta will arrives within a few weeks.
  • And still wont care cause it involves ships
  • Ultra wrote: »
    To add to it, JKR was boring where you would win but it would take 4 minutes or more per battle. Falcon battles are over 4 minutes or more but even if you have the same maxed out fleet, you can still lose because of how much RNG it relies on your Falcon assisting vs opposing falcon

I finish my ship battles in 2 minutes, and i always win. If you can't beat a falcon (with a falcon in less then 3 minutes, you are the problem)

"Falcon isn't broken if you have a Falcon." Typical response.

I was talking about the fact that mirrors are easy and not rng depending... by the way the bounty hunters' ships were pretty easy to farm in 4 months...
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Its not unbeatable. In fact its pretty simple to beat

This is like the Revan discussion all over again. Two things :
    1) Just because it's beatable doesn't mean that it's not ridiculously OP
    2) Just because it's beatable, doesn't make it fun to fight....over and over and over and over again....every....single.....day.

So much this. And jkr wasnt too bad because there were some somewhat reliable counters. There just simply isn't one for **** fleets. Not even close.

Pardon?

What do you think was a reliable counter for JKR prior to Darth Revan being introduced?

NS/JTR/TRAYA/EP

Yeah, no.

You think EP counters JKR?

On what plant are you currently existing?

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Ep with God mods counters slow jkr's with weak mods....end of story
  • Darth_Shadow
    77 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Nah they will release a new ship and then make a change in HMF a day after to keep it meta.

Fully expect a continuance of shady 1-3 days event or even a 24 hour galactic chase for said new ship....
  • In case you didnt realize it it is exactly what CG want. One **** dominating meta. And then it is so much easier to release only one toon that wull shift everything toward him.
    This is primary school game design and primary school business plan.
    No originality or fun. Just gimme that **** money
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

2) Just because it's beatable, doesn't make it fun to fight....over and over and over and over again....every....single.....day.

So much this. And jkr wasnt too bad because there were some somewhat reliable counters. There just simply isn't one for **** fleets. Not even close.

Pardon?

What do you think was a reliable counter for JKR prior to Darth Revan being introduced?

I’ve taken 1st in arena for months, through both Revans, with CLS. It’s easy if you’re willing to commit to the proper mods. Win or lose, arena battles take about a minute to a minute and a half. If that’s not a counter, I don’t know what is.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »
    Ep with God mods counters slow jkr's with weak mods....end of story

No. EP with good mods can beat a JKR with good mods when modded correctly. End of story.

Absolutely not true
  • ShaggyB wrote: »

ln fact, if you use other team than meta team, all meta player will prefer to attack your team than other meta team... So if you don't play meta you can't improve your rank
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Pardon?

NS/JTR/TRAYA/EP

Yeah, no.

You think EP counters JKR?

On what plant are you currently existing?

Lol the same as you. Would you like video of such feats?

I’ve seen excellent CLS teams beating low end, poorly modded JKR teams, absolutely.

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Grievous capital ship will be released. It'll counter Falcon fairly well (but not enough to push Falcon out of the meta). Players will invest in it.

Malak will return, and there will be a legendary for his capital ship requiring all 7* Sith ships. Malak's ship will be the new Chimaera - very meta defining. Most players will be tapped out of ship resources and prestige, even if they have the Sith Fighter and B28 at 7*.

#Fortunetelling
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »

Pardon?

I’ve taken 1st in arena for months, through both Revans, with CLS. If you’re willing to commit to the proper mods. Win or lose, arena battles take about a minute to a minute and a half. If that’s not a counter, I don’t know what is.

Exactly. So many people in here and in reddit just can't fathom that they had reliable counters already to JKR. And good job thinking outside the box and not needing someone to hold your hand while you do it. #respect

Are you pulling comments from other threads now? 😂😂😂😂😂

Dude, just stop.

• AnnerDoon wrote: »

Pardon?

I’ve taken 1st in arena for months, through both Revans, with CLS. If you’re willing to commit to the proper mods. Win or lose, arena battles take about a minute to a minute and a half. If that’s not a counter, I don’t know what is.

Exactly. So many people in here and in reddit just can't fathom that they had reliable counters already to JKR. And good job thinking outside the box and not needing someone to hold your hand while you do it. #respect

Are you pulling comments from other threads now? 😂😂😂😂😂

Dude, just stop.

🤦🏼‍♂️The stupidity in here hurts the head. Back to my ☕

Pulling comments from other threads to support your “point” is kind of... lame

Regardless, CLS isn’t winning against even a half decent Revan team. Certainly not against top tier arena JKR teams