Anything I missed with CBM?

Hi all!
I have read the mechanics of CBM and found out it only prevents debuffs from active abilities.

In GA today, i faced JTR lead, r2, bb8, finn, Scav rey. I used ZMaul lead, Zavage, Badstilla, Dooku, and SiT. My Badstilla inflicted CBM to JTR, but JTR seemed to debuffed SiT with Indispellable healing immunity. And that HE is from active ability, i believe. I only noticed today as its my first time facing JTR in defense in GA. Have anyone noticed it before or i missed some mechanics elsewhere as im running in x4 speed?

TIA

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    A video would be helpful. She shouldn't be able to inflict healing immunity if she has CBM on her.
  • The wording is somewhat ambiguous, but the Force bond ability that prevents characters from inflicting debuffs with CBM implies that Darth Revan has to be in the leader slot for that to work.
  • The wording is somewhat ambiguous, but the Force bond ability that prevents characters from inflicting debuffs with CBM implies that Darth Revan has to be in the leader slot for that to work.

This.
    CBM only prevents debuffs if darth revan is the leader.

So thats the mechanic i missed. Thank you! CBM isnt that scary then without DR.