What was it Yoda said?

Prev1
VonZant
3843 posts Member
edited April 2019
akt9xoj82b3i.gif

Who else is excited for the just-posted GK Anakin and Ahsoka reworks and hopefully new content? ;)

Replies

• I’m happy with Snips rework, but gk is only worth the zeta for a GR comp, and Anakin’s touchup was hardly anything. Was hoping for a touch up like both Bastilas received. I mean come on... he is the Chosen One. lol but more so siked for Clone Wars content
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    The Chosen One he may be, but need Master Kenobi you will. Journey he will undertake to discover the true Lord of the Sith....
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Sorry, I was having a bit of fun with that one. Considering all that can be released that is TCW related, I am alright with Kenobi's zeta boosting GR alone. Jedi are already meta dominant and he is still one of the most versatile tanks in the game.So by giving Kenobi a GR specific zeta, it allows him to work with the newer teams coming out and not breaking the game.

Because the squad of GK, JKA, and Ahsoka joined by Padme is probably going to lead to some fun compositions.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    HONDO! Give me at least one Hondo!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    As someone pointed out it might be a pretty good 3v3 team, if nothing else.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Kenobi and Ashoka were nicelly done but Anakin is still a very weak character, his rework was disapointing.
  • KKatarn wrote: »
    Kenobi and Ashoka were nicelly done but Anakin is still a very weak character, his rework was disapointing.

But they could have changed base stats but doubtful but still possible
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    We are still missing the complete puzzle. Padme or some other Galactic Republic lead (+1 more?) to complete the team
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    We are still missing the complete puzzle. Padme or some other Galactic Republic lead (+1 more?) to complete the team

I really hope we get more than 2 new characters out of the Clone Wars pass. ;)
  • HK22
    644 posts Member

So GK, JKA, AT, Padme, and Jar Jar?
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    KKatarn wrote: »

But they could have changed base stats but doubtful but still possible

Well they did with Master Yoda and he became a beast.
    Least hope for the best i suppose...
  • "beeska chata wnow kong bantha poodoo"

That was Yoda right?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    HK22 wrote: »

So GK, JKA, AT, Padme, and Jar Jar?
    Maybe. It could be Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi, or more clones, who can tell
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Very impressed with the reworks....especially JKA....be fun to play around with again
  • "The reworks are a diversion" - Padmé
  • CosmicJ
    348 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    HONDO! Give me at least one Hondo!

Totally down for some hondo. A pirate faction would be amazing!
  • Another +10000000000 for Hondo here
  • My Clone Wars wish list includes
    .. Padme, Hondo, Durge, Shaak Ti, Fallen Barris, Count Dooku rework, Mace Windu rework, Delta Squad clone commandos, Dark Side Anakin.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Interesting that Ashoka specifically goes through Foresight, it looks like she is designed to counter something. But what? My guess is either something in the new TB, or she is meant to be the anti-JKR tech in some yet-to-come GR arena team.
    Also, think she might be worth a spot on JKR team as an anti-mirror tech? If so, who does she replace?
  • Ahsoka going through foresight fits lore of her species, who have a 6th sense for finding things that are hidden. Kinda like a spacial awareness.
  • I think there only needs to be 1 new release for this team. Zariss is already good with GK lead, is GR, and may bring the survivability that JKA needs, The last one, however, is probably something new but may just be 3p0.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I think there only needs to be 1 new release for this team. Zariss is already good with GK lead, is GR, and may bring the survivability that JKA needs, The last one, however, is probably something new but may just be 3p0.

It sounds like we need at least 4 copies of 3PO, considering how many teams need him...
  • Yes, really looking forward to exploring a new era for the game. I love KOTOR but now that malak is out, they need to close the book on that for a while.

Can my boy Kit Fisto get a rework too!? Or maybe a Quinlan Vos release? Ki-Adi, Shaak Ti, the list goes on and on.
  • “When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good, you will not, hmmmm?”
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    I’m happy with Snips rework, but gk is only worth the zeta for a GR comp, and Anakin’s touchup was hardly anything. Was hoping for a touch up like both Bastilas received. I mean come on... he is the Chosen One. lol but more so siked for Clone Wars content

Was he? Or was Vadar?
  • VonZant wrote: »
    What was it Yoda said?

5Q96p5P.gif
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Yoda said what it is
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Dang I'm good!

4b3n6wwlpsq0.png
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Dang I'm good!

4b3n6wwlpsq0.png

Bravo @VonZant ! They saw your thread!
  • Really just one rework, other two are ‘touch ups’, straight from the original post. GK is awesome toon even before the touch up, disappointed JKA didn’t have some more love sent his way, even not knowing what may be coming. But why introduce all kinds of new jedi toons when there are so many basically useless jedi already in game? Mace could be the rework of the year if they did it right, and many have been clamoring for a mace rework for a long time. He’s already a capital ship boss too. After him there’s aayla, Plo, Ima, and Eeth. We don’t need more jedi yet, we just need better quality jedi now. Give us better versions of the toons we have (full disclosure, I don’t even have aayla activated and only piddly strength others).