Kit Touch-Up: Jedi Knight Anakin

Replies

• Master Windu: The Council grants you a rework, but they do NOT grant you a zeta ability.

JKA: But every Jedi who gets a rework gets a zeta—

Master Windu: The Council has spoken. Have a seat, young Skywalker.

JKA: <broods but complies... for now>
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    CHANGES HIGHLIGHTED IN GREEN

UNIT NAME: Jedi Knight Anakin
    ALIGNMENT: Light
    CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Galactic Republic, Jedi, Leader
    High-pressure Jedi attacker that punishes enemies for wounding his allies

ABILITIES:

Basic: Deft Bladework
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with an 80% chance to inflict Healing Immunity and Buff Immunity for 2 turns.

Special 1: Overpowering Assault (Cooldown 3)
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and grant all allies Offense Up and Critical Chance Up for 2 turns. For each enemy critically hit, grant Protection Up (10%, stacking) to each Galactic Republic ally for 1 turn. This attack can't be evaded.

Leader: On the Offensive
    FINAL TEXT: Jedi and Clone allies have +30% Offense and +20% Critical Damage, and other allies have half that amount. Whenever an ally is evaded, they gain Advantage for 2 turns.

Unique: Righteous Fury
    FINAL TEXT: Whenever another ally falls below 50% Health or is defeated, Anakin takes a bonus turn and his next attack deals 100% more damage.

JKA should be better than Zeta Ezra, his rework isn't good enough.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    @CG_SBCrumb he really didn't got a zeta rework or extra skill? :/

This is really strange.
  • Corwin117
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    This needs more. A new ability or a powerful zeta. Please, we need a good Anakin. One worthy of the title "Chosen One". We really want this. @CG_SBCrumb
    Post edited by Corwin117 on
  • Why are they trying to make it seem like taking a bonus turn is new to JKA? He already gains 100% turn meter? Or are they simply just rewording it?
  • Why are they trying to make it seem like taking a bonus turn is new to JKA? He already gains 100% turn meter? Or are they simply just rewording it?

A bonus turn is a different mechanic from 100% TM. The latter is negated by HK's zeta. The former is not.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Why are they trying to make it seem like taking a bonus turn is new to JKA? He already gains 100% turn meter? Or are they simply just rewording it?

I'm still not 100% certain but I think bonus turns like Embos are not effected by daze. Its just very hard to test and I just can't tell for certain one way or another.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Why are they trying to make it seem like taking a bonus turn is new to JKA? He already gains 100% turn meter? Or are they simply just rewording it?

I'm still not 100% certain but I think bonus turns like Embos are not effected by daze. Its just very hard to test and I just can't tell for certain one way or another.

Plus hk stops the 100% tm gain same with daze and shock while bonus turn dosent
  • NO ZETA?!?!?!?!?!? >:(
  • JDIII wrote: »
    Am I reading that correctly? Does that say 10% protection stacking, but then say for 1 turn? How does something stack if it’s only good for 1 turn?

So if he crits all 5 enemies thats 50% protection up for 1 turn on the whole team but when expired gk will taunt for 1 turn
  • I find your lack of a zeta disturbing.
  • JDIII wrote: »
    @DarthRevan1023 it already says for each, so why would it need to say stacking?

Might stack with ahsokas 20% protection up also? And instead of 50% protection its 5 10% so gk taunt could trigger off it 5 times might be important with other kit reworks or new toons also
  • @JDIII no problem
  • Another confirmation that they follow a false messiah: they live Kotor and know nothing about what Star Wars is.
  • Another confirmation that they follow a false messiah: they live Kotor and know nothing about what Star Wars is.

Truth

Movies and tv shows are what most see but its from ep1 (32bby) to ep8 (34aby)is only 68 or 69 yearsif ur counting 0wich is really small considering kotor 1 is roughly 4k years before ep1 so in the respective i see movies as a small part to almost nothing compared to the rest of star wars
  • I was hoping his current Leadership ability would become a Unique and he’d get a new, more up to date leader ability. He also needs more, much more, specific synergy with Kenobi, Snips, GR/Clones, and Jedi in my opinion. Oh well.
  • Nice rework ! I can definitely see its use in galactic wars ! Keep up the good job CG
  • stumpoman wrote: »
    Kenobi and Tano get Zetas but the character that the whole of Star wars is (arguably) built around is still just canon fodder?!?!? ****? What gives?

journey. see farmboy

Farmboy has 2 zetas :D
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • So much complaining and we know absolutely nothing about his stats....
    Massive stat boost could make a zeta unneeded.
  • This is the lamest thing i have ever seen in a rework. You might as well keep him the same! I have gotten really tired of this game lately, have cut down my playing hours dramatically and haven't been active in the forums for a couple of months either.
    This jedi trio rework was the only thing I was looking forward to and you couldn't even deliver. Like mentioned above he is one of the main characters of all the star wars universe and one of the strongest attackers ever, but still Ezra and many more characters have a zeta, are more powerful and a lot more useful to the game. You told us that they would have a synergy similar to that of Bastila and JKR and nothing again, some simple touches on Ashoka.
    I know none of the developers will read this comment, but for real why do you get our hopes up for something we have been waiting for ever to come. If you are to just give something this lame don't even bother, REALLY!!!
    No second special, no unique, no zeta. Just increased 10% the chances of him dealing a buff, changed his special making it from really bad to mediocre and adding some pluses in his leader! amazing work i am so proud of the thought and work you put in this stupid **** rework.
    You are really petty for this!!!!!!! I am tired of your money grabbing acts. I tried not to pay attention to it and just play the game, but you have taken it to far and trying to please some of the crowds that are free to play with the lame separatist rework and now the even lamer jedi galactic republic rework you really must think we are retards.
  • Now we will have to listen to KYNO saying that he has been re-re-reworked, which is ****. None of the reworks he has got are even close to what this character should have been.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Now we will have to listen to KYNO saying that he has been re-re-reworked, which is ****. None of the reworks he has got are even close to what this character should have been.

Sheesh. Just wait until you try it and/or for whatever new team members they might release.
  • This is the lamest thing i have ever seen in a rework. You might as well keep him the same! I have gotten really tired of this game lately, have cut down my playing hours dramatically and haven't been active in the forums for a couple of months either.
    This jedi trio rework was the only thing I was looking forward to and you couldn't even deliver. Like mentioned above he is one of the main characters of all the star wars universe and one of the strongest attackers ever, but still Ezra and many more characters have a zeta, are more powerful and a lot more useful to the game. You told us that they would have a synergy similar to that of Bastila and JKR and nothing again, some simple touches on Ashoka.
    I know none of the developers will read this comment, but for real why do you get our hopes up for something we have been waiting for ever to come. If you are to just give something this lame don't even bother, REALLY!!!
    No second special, no unique, no zeta. Just increased 10% the chances of him dealing a buff, changed his special making it from really bad to mediocre and adding some pluses in his leader! amazing work i am so proud of the thought and work you put in this stupid **** rework.
    You are really petty for this!!!!!!! I am tired of your money grabbing acts. I tried not to pay attention to it and just play the game, but you have taken it to far and trying to please some of the crowds that are free to play with the lame separatist rework and now the even lamer jedi galactic republic rework you really must think we are retards.

Could not be finished like bsf wasent so maybe when padma gets released he might get synergy with her and he might have gotten a stat increase. Plus i never expected any of the new reworks to be meta let alone higher then gg rework quality but = to or lower at best. Theres no reason why they would allow a new meta just after dr/malaks release if ur expecting every rework to be meta u will be disappointed every time i dont see an old toon being reworked being meta anymore last 1 was emp/vader rework before traya could count gmy but hes 1 toon not a group or a leader to be meta
  • Jalila
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Quite weak.
    But then again, I'm looking forward to Jedi "Council Member" Anakin ;).
    He is on that Council after all, even if its outrageous, unfair!
  • TydusKlife wrote: »
    The change to his lead is way OP

Have or have not. There is no gain.