Kit Rework: Ahsoka Tano

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    This is way better than the anakin rework.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • VonZant wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb and another question: Are y’all going to let her have unlimited assists, because that’s a real possibility, or are you going to ultimately add “once per turn”?

Explain how more than one is currently possible.

Dunno. QGJ special calls her then she assists the special? Or Aayla? Not certain of her kit. Wouldn't seem to be game breaking though. EDIT: Aayla assist call is on Basic.

True, you can have other assists on top of the assist from her unique. But as far as I’m aware her unique would only ever proc once per turn. I don’t see any loop potential.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb and another question: Are y’all going to let her have unlimited assists, because that’s a real possibility, or are you going to ultimately add “once per turn”?

Explain how more than one is currently possible.

Dunno. QGJ special calls her then she assists the special? Or Aayla? Not certain of her kit. Wouldn't seem to be game breaking though. EDIT: Aayla assist call is on Basic.

True, you can have other assists on top of the assist from her unique. But as far as I’m aware her unique would only ever proc once per turn. I don’t see any loop potential.

Yeah I dont either. But a couple of assist calls + heal immunity + buff dispel + her mini whirlwind has ... Potential.

There are going to be some QGJs being dusted off pretty soon.
  • Ahsoka under gmy lead? Would probably get a lot of assists
  • But anyways, I think GK lead, Barriss, Anakin, Ahsoka, and C3PO are going to be an extremely good team. One of the better non Revan teams out there. The Ahsoka rework is going to give the team a ton of extra firepower and a lot of dispel opportunities. That means healing immunity won’t stick. Then you have several new sources of protection up, which will make the team even more tanky than they already are. I’m excited about this.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    But anyways, I think GK lead, Barriss, Anakin, Ahsoka, and C3PO are going to be an extremely good team. One of the better non Revan teams out there. The Ahsoka rework is going to give the team a ton of extra firepower and a lot of dispel opportunities. That means healing immunity won’t stick. Then you have several new sources of protection up, which will make the team even more tanky than they already are. I’m excited about this.
    Yeah. I also think if Bariss's unique procs often near the 50% health mark, Anakin might be going over and over again. Definitely a solid GA / TW team
  • Rex (L), GK, Anakin, Ahsoka, GMY/Hida/Bariss

Or GMY lead with GK, Ahsoka, Anakin, 5th (return of Thrawn?) who can be immune to shock to maybe a counter to DR?

Will be fun to play with combos
  • IronRanger wrote: »
    Rex (L), GK, Anakin, Ahsoka, GMY/Hida/Bariss

Or GMY lead with GK, Ahsoka, Anakin, 5th (return of Thrawn?) who can be immune to shock to maybe a counter to DR?

I can’t see anything here being a DR counter (pending new characters of course!). Revan is faster and with no pretaunt he will just mass fear everyone. And then HK destroys Jedi.
  • Base damage currently is just under 9k. I added in the 50% bonus for Republic lead (I said all allies, but that was incorrect, it just needs to be the lead). I didn’t include offense up or any leadership bonuses. Or the mass assist it can call under Kenobi lead.

So that's going to be a 20k non-crit 3 times if she has offense up... Adding on 6E crit damage triangle, CD set + JKA's bonus that's going to be a 40K crit three times, without offence secondaries, and without any CD up she may get from anyone else.
  • IronRanger wrote: »

You probably want to avoid a team built around TM gain since HK shuts down any TM gain when they have protection up
  • stumpoman wrote: »
    IronRanger wrote: »

You probably want to avoid a team built around TM gain since HK shuts down any TM gain when they have protection up

Yea so gk lead or anakin atm most likely or even a qui gon lead?

GK lead makes Ahsoka's special a mass assist
    stumpoman wrote: »

Yup cause its a party heal
    GK lead will also make it more likely for someone to survive a hit that takes them below 50% health, allowing JKA to take a bonus turn.
  • Ahsoka is slowwwww.
  • Ahsoka is slowwwww.

117 atm yes but 167 at start if with anakin so faster then dr (166) snd malak (165) so with her unique which will probably always be active or 2/3 of the fight depending on gmy in it or not shes 1 if the fastest
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    CHANGES HIGHLIGHTED IN GREEN

Unique: Daring Padawan
    FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Ahsoka has +40% Max Health, +10% Evasion, +10% Critical Chance, and +25 Speed. These values are doubled while she has Critical Hit Immunity.
    If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally, Ahsoka gains Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever she uses a Special ability.
    If the ally leader is Galactic Republic, Ahsoka is called to assist whenever another Galactic Republic ally uses a Special ability.

Does Ahsoka assist a second time when Kenobi uses his special “Lead The Charge”? As in once from the special and a second time from this Unique?
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    CHANGES HIGHLIGHTED IN GREEN

FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Ahsoka has +40% Max Health, +10% Evasion, +10% Critical Chance, and +25 Speed. These values are doubled while she has Critical Hit Immunity.
    If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally, Ahsoka gains Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and whenever she uses a Special ability.
    If the ally leader is Galactic Republic, Ahsoka is called to assist whenever another Galactic Republic ally uses a Special ability.

Does Ahsoka assist a second time when Kenobi uses his special “Lead The Charge”? As in once from the special and a second time from this Unique?

My guess is yes
  • Unique: Daring Padawan

[/quote]

Speculation - maybe they are going to make ally's available in some new part of content (e.g. in the next TB map). Otherwise it is hard to see why the last part is limited only to the ally leader, and not the regular leader. (Or maybe just a typo.)

Currently ally's are pretty much moot for late game players. Might be interesting to make them relevant. Would have to start thinking about 6 person squads and dual lead synergies.
    (e.g. pair Old Ben lead with Ahsoka ally lead. Twice as hard to hit, and gain 50% TM.)
  • DarthRevan1023
    637 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    stohelit wrote: »

Speculation - maybe they are going to make ally's available in some new part of content (e.g. in the next TB map). Otherwise it is hard to see why the last part is limited only to the ally leader, and not the regular leader. (Or maybe just a typo.)

Currently ally's are pretty much moot for late game players. Might be interesting to make them relevant. Would have to start thinking about 6 person squads and dual lead synergies.
    (e.g. pair Old Ben lead with Ahsoka ally lead. Twice as hard to hit, and gain 50% TM.)

Ally refears to the other 4 characters in the team as they are that characters allies
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Minsk400 wrote: »
    Base damage currently is just under 9k. I added in the 50% bonus for Republic lead (I said all allies, but that was incorrect, it just needs to be the lead). I didn’t include offense up or any leadership bonuses. Or the mass assist it can call under Kenobi lead.

So that's going to be a 20k non-crit 3 times if she has offense up... Adding on 6E crit damage triangle, CD set + JKA's bonus that's going to be a 40K crit three times, without offence secondaries, and without any CD up she may get from anyone else.
    She needs 300 gold balls so she better be hitting hard as hell
  • llldmelll wrote: »
    I love all these reworks. Good job. Simple nice kits that look attractive enough.

My only problem is with the ZETAS

i mean you have 6 challenges in a week
    those 6 challenges are like 2 MAXIMUM 3 zeta mats / week. realistically speaking.
    you take 1st in ships every day
    that's another 6 zetas
    you need 2 weeks to get 1 zeta
    that's 2 zetas / month
    + 4 tws = another 12 mats ( i'm dreaming i know )
    so you get an average of 2.5 zetas per month if you're UTTERLY AWESOME in both TWs and ships arena
    an average player gets more like 1.5 zetas / month
    every character needs a zeta to even flush the toilet nowdays... plus... you can't buy em with $$$

Legit questions:
    1. how many characters that need a zeta are ingame in this very moment and how many zetas are needed in total?
    2. how many characters are even worth gearing if you can't put a zeta on them?
    3. did you ever consider the zeta shortage as real problem for the day 1 player base? ( because it is )

I just put the 2nd zeta on darth malak and i've a total 66 zetas and i'm ALWAYS short on zetas. ALWAYS

is there really a megawhale with malak complaining that he can't buy zetas??
  • shhfiftyfive
    98 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    tell me, is the unique getting all that speed if we don't invest in the zeta? or do you need zeta to grab it all? because her base speed is awful, and i'm not going to spend a zeta on fixing it. the rework should fix it w/o demanding zeta materials.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Ahsoka is slowwwww.

Right now she has +45 speed. With the rework, she'll have +25 without and +50 with Anakin, but only if you zeta her. The only problem I see with this new kit is her pre-zeta speed.
  • Ahsoka is slowwwww.

Right now she has +45 speed. With the rework, she'll have +25 without and +50 with Anakin, but only if you zeta her. The only problem I see with this new kit is her pre-zeta speed.

Her zeta is probably the assist attack not the speed part
  • Ahsoka is slowwwww.

Her zeta is probably the assist attack not the speed part

You're right, that would make more sense.

• Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    What the **** no Ahsoka used to have very good survivability and now she's totally different
  • I like this. Ahsoka was even bad for a filler, now she looks like a fine pick for lesser tasks.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    I like this. Ahsoka was even bad for a filler, now she looks like a fine pick for lesser tasks.

What are you saying ? Ahsoka was one of the best jedis and now she is totally useless without kenobi and anakin, and in the road ahead they say they want to respect past investments...

7srlxdfm25ew.jpg
    Now I will just have to carry 20 000 useless galactic power through all GAs, and my jedi squad doesnt exist anymore