Greedo or Cad?

So I used/geared Boba, IG, Dengar, Greedo and Cad for Chewy.

Now I'm farming Bossk+Jango (No chance I will be getting Embo) so I'm assuming they are best.

But who should I use after B, J, D, BF?

I was thinking Greedo for damage output, but Cad can still hit quite hard + he feeds Bossk lead with all the debuffs and a unavoidable dispel.

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Greedo for raids. Cad for PvP. Greedo has a higher damage potential but Cad is more reliable.

Embo is better than both though. You dont need mutiattacks or debuffs when you can just instagib people.

The only time I would choose Greedo or Cad over Embo is if you are running a Boba or Zam lead detonator team.
  • I have greedo geared up for my bounty hunters and he hits like a truck. I would say greedo. He is squishy though so you need bossk fast so he's taunting as much as possible
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Cad, hands down better overall. The Greedo basic crit chain is unreliable. Cad's double-tap basic is far more reliable, and his stun removes buffs even if the stun doesn't land.

Then comes the straw that breaks the camel's back: Cad has a ship that goes great with Hounds Tooth and can be used to get Millenium F. Greedo doesn't.

My Chewie team was zBossk , Cad, IG88, Greedo, and Boba. I had Greedo properly modded, G11, same for Cad. Who ended up getting me 7* Chewbacca?

m08qw0k78s9v.png

I have changed up their mods a little bit since last week but not drastically different. Their stats don't make sense for how: squishy Greedo is compared to Cad, and how close Cad is to Greedo's damage output. It's not that Greedo is that bad, but Cad is just that much better for some reason.
    6yqsk467axxo.png
    2ca526n24wak.png
    xump8f3y2dvn.png
    40y6afvwb3a3.png

• As much as I like Greedo, he's gonna be replaced by JF on my BH squad. The CD chain is ace - he once hit Sion 11 times on the bounce in STR, but if feels like it's so rare. The health return is good, but doesn't overcome his fragility - he's often the first killed even though CB is lesser developed.

Longer term thinking of 2 BH squads, the bossk lead primary squad (BF, JF, AS, IG) and an embo lead TD squad (Dengar, Greedo, Zam, CB)
  • As much as I like Greedo, he's gonna be replaced by JF on my BH squad. The CD chain is ace - he once hit Sion 11 times on the bounce in STR, but if feels like it's so rare. The health return is good, but doesn't overcome his fragility - he's often the first killed even though CB is lesser developed.

Longer term thinking of 2 BH squads, the bossk lead primary squad (BF, JF, AS, IG) and an embo lead TD squad (Dengar, Greedo, Zam, CB)

Yeah, I like my current team a lot but they can't beat Samoa in GB today
  • I'd go with Cad over Greedo. Yeah, they both remove buffs and have decent damage, but Cad looks cooler and has the ship.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Cad. Greedo is just wayyyyyyyy too squishy.
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    Cad. Greedo is just wayyyyyyyy too squishy.

I really like the looks part.
    Cad needed 3 Jedi to read his mind.
    Greedo needed 1 Han to hip shot him...
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Speaking of Bounty Hunters...

I was not at the Event this weekend, so there is no possible way I could have seen the Mandalorean teaser trailer.

But if, hypothetically, I had seen it, I would tell you that the future of Bounty Hunters and Star Wars in General looks pretty good.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Speaking of Bounty Hunters...

I was not at the Event this weekend, so there is no possible way I could have seen the Mandalorean teaser trailer.

But if, hypothetically, I had seen it, I would tell you that the future of Bounty Hunters and Star Wars in General looks pretty good.

Me neither.

If only there was an online leak.
  • USPTO
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Cad. He has a great ship needed to unlock the Mil-Falcon. Since he has a ship Cad helps in two parts of the game. If you want the Mil-falcon, you would have to level Cad anyways.
  • hotdeaths
    152 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    *I already have both G11 btw with equal added pieces - with same ability levels. Thanks for the feedback guys :) I think I'm leaning towards Greedo, as although I would find Cad to be better, I have to mod them both anyways (for ship and Chex mix) and I think Cad is more viable in other teams unlike Greedo. In a Bossk team, Greedo is supplied with some of the bonuses he needs, whereas in other teams he would be screwed. At the moment it looks like I'll mix Cad and IG-88 with JTR, BB8 and Finn (despite them not having the best synergy, they can still work as a last resort TW/GA team).

Thanks again for the help, it's being very helpful :)
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    Cad. Greedo is just wayyyyyyyy too squishy.

This. Close thread.
  • Greedo is actually a detriment in tw and ga. He’s so squishy that it allows imperial troopers to kill him quickly and get the tm train going. We specifically look for teams with greedo in it to use troopers on. @hotdeaths