Level diffrence?

BlueeGod
2 posts Member
edited April 2019
I understand it must be hard but not like that!
I mean look at this how should i win against 75+ guy?
Your matchmaking is sucks 20 lvl diffrence is too much.

p3nnlydip1b1.jpg

ppatz23ixavm.jpg
it2h2tgbzabj.jpg

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    But you are a God!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Match-making is based on the statpower of your top-5 characters combined - not player level. Furthermore, Vader isn't really a match for your Phoenix. Just make sure to mod your team and to protect them against his culling blade while you kill off the opponent one by one going from weakest to strongest.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2019
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Oh! Not using phoenix? I'm not sure, you empire will win. You could try improving their mods.
  • My problem is not losing against any team! My problem is losing against not equal team (btw close to equal will enough).
    (I have calculated 1 by 1)
    The enemy teams total power 26548
    My top 5 hero total power is 19257 does it seem to you fair matchmaking?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It's the last node. Your opponent is supposed to have significant higher stat power than your top-5 characters combined. It's supposed to be a challenge. Don't expect to be able to clear GW every day early/mid game.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    What you see is Galactic Power not stat power - put ok. it's close enough. And yes, 35% higher GP on the last node seems quite normal/fair to me.
  • Im open for challenges not problem but when you compare the points enemy and mine there is like 1 hero difference on enemies advantage . So what im going to say MATCHMAKING MUST BE REWORK.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    That level of difference in power is intended (as designed) on the 12th node.

But feel free to complain and suggest changes. Over and out.
  • It's not just GW, the entire game is set up to only let you improve when A) they want you to, and B) when you spend money. Simple.
  • Looks like you are working on a solid Empire squad. Start working up Rebels(Phoenix works here) to get you a team to unlock Palpatine. Phoenix will also provide you a 2nd team to help complete GW with. The GW is supposed to be a test of your roster strength. Having several squads comparable to your top 5 will make GW a breeze. At your level Phoenix is the quickest to get up and running. Bastila led Jedi is another one, but takes a bit longer.
  • At low levels galactic war is supposed to be very difficult, some days it will be impossible to beat. That's just the way it is designed. You need to develop the depth of your roster so that you have multiple teams that can compete. As others have said, Phoenix is a solid team for new players that will eventually give you access to great Empire toons like Palpatine and Thrawn.
  • Wait for Bastila leader and jedi with GMY. Those are fun. My only gripe is the level 85 and 50 wins to be able to sim GW. I've been playing my alt account and am sitting at level 79 and 49/50 wins...
  • The team pictured has only ok synergy. Two jedi with vader and two sith that are ok but not great with vader. While there is a power difference, much of that can be made up by using a team with good ad synergy. Examples are Phoenix or empire for early teams.

If your five strongest are a team with good synergy, then a team like this isn't that hard to beat. And that is under your control.
  • The team pictured has only ok synergy. Two jedi with vader and two sith that are ok but not great with vader. While there is a power difference, much of that can be made up by using a team with good ad synergy. Examples are Phoenix or empire for early teams.

If your five strongest are a team with good synergy, then a team like this isn't that hard to beat. And that is under your control.

Lmao its been two months he finished it