GET Packs

Sell us some GET packs, thanks!

Replies

• What's GET?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    What's GET?

Guild Event Tokens aka the ones for HYoda, Wampa and Malak.
  • this would be great.
  • $100 for 5k get can see it now
  • id drop a couple dollers
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Would be better if they didn’t sell GET but allowed us to obtain it in larger quantities

Asking for store currencies to be purchasable with money is a bad precedent and CG can justify large guild store or shard shop or Ship store prices by saying “buy the packs”

Store currency is special kind of currency that requires you to play specific game modes and excel at it and monetizing that part of the game makes squad building a moot point or the game mode itself
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Would be better if they didn’t sell GET but allowed us to obtain it in larger quantities

Asking for store currencies to be purchasable with money is a bad precedent and CG can justify large guild store or shard shop or Ship store prices by saying “buy the packs”

Store currency is special kind of currency that requires you to play specific game modes and excel at it and monetizing that part of the game makes squad building a moot point or the game mode itself

I take back what I said, I didn't think it through as well as you but I 100% agree with you.

Yea and the new tb depending on how they do it could work unless its still 1 ls/1 ds a month alternating maps but instead do ls on 1 then ds then ls on other then ds so u got a tb every week that would increase get income dramatically

I would agree with you if CG did something to prevent all the game crashes in TB or didn't already set the precedent by allowing you to buy g12+ pieces opposed to having them exclusively as STR rewards.
  • yohann269 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

I would agree with you if CG did something to prevent all the game crashes in TB or didn't already set the precedent by allowing you to buy g12+ pieces opposed to having them exclusively as STR rewards.

U say all the crashes but i have only seen 1 maybe 2 since tb launch and it was probably cause i had swgoh, discord, line, and 5+ tabs open in crome with youtube spp open but i know a few that do get crashes normally 1 or 2 ti.es a tb and otheres that get 0. Could be a server side but if so all players would get it at the sane time. More likely its a hardware or connectivity issue on the user side. Yes i did IT work military and commercial for sbout 9 years total
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    yohann269 wrote: »

Buying gear is fine. If you want GET to buy character shards, they might as well make Malak, Hoda or Wampa available for purchase instead of GET currency. They’ve made Wampa and Hoda purchase-able before.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Please no. Increase the amount of tokens we earn, sure, but don't make them buyable.
  • 1 time purchase of 38,000 GET would be great
  • yohann269 wrote: »

U say all the crashes but i have only seen 1 maybe 2 since tb launch and it was probably cause i had swgoh, discord, line, and 5+ tabs open in crome with youtube spp open but i know a few that do get crashes normally 1 or 2 ti.es a tb and otheres that get 0. Could be a server side but if so all players would get it at the sane time. More likely its a hardware or connectivity issue on the user side. Yes i did IT work military and commercial for sbout 9 years total

every TW/TB there are crashes, i've experienced them and so have others. people who have the knowledge to make sure they have a stable connection. If CG can figure out how to let you finish a raid run or arena battle when they push an update, they can figure out how to save a TW/TB battle.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    $100 for 5k get can see it now

20 bucks should get you 4600 bare minimum
  • Doesn't that counter the very concept of GET...like something you get for guild activities?

I agree with this. As if is advertised as "GUILD EVENT" currency, it makes no sense to be able to get it outside of a guild event. It has always baffled me why the GET in TW is so low when it is one of the most guild focused areas in the game, but surely now with the requirements to get Malak to 7* it would make sense to give us extra areas to earn it or more of it, especially when it is one of the more likely spots to find mk5 stun guns which are required to get all these characters to 17,500 power that are needed to unlock Malak.

^This
  • I'm fine with Malak packs being available once he's unlocked also
  • capifico22 wrote: »
    I'm fine with Malak packs being available once he's unlocked also

Wouldn't that ruin the point of making Malak shard only available in GET store?
  • Yes
    Sell us some GET packs, thanks!

Noooooooooo! When they start selling stuff it becomes harder obtain it for free, and this coming from a casual spender not a F2P player
    Yes

So basically...CG creates a currency specifically to encourage guild participation and then puts a meta character there to further encourage guild participation for an extended time but you would like them to do the opposite for Malak.

Okay...just checking
  • If your guild wasn't participating prior to Malak, find a new guild