Rey Skywalker

Prev1
Should we get ready for a Rey Skywalker character? Will it be 4 zeta? I'll start saving now.

Replies

• No. But probably a Rey from the new movie is to be expected...
  • poodletron wrote: »
    No. But probably a Rey from the new movie is to be expected...

And you don't think the title has anything to do with the heroine?
  • I think Skywalker becoming a title is a very good possibility.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    She'll found an order called Skywalkers because that name is way too dope to only give to Luke, Anakin and Shmi.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Whatever she ends up being called, yes, we should be getting ready for her. Unfortunately, right now there is absolutely no lead to what the requirements will be or even what type of even she will be released in. Got a feeling that we might need a certain Resistance technician, which is something I'm not particularly happy about.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Her parents abandoned her because she never had any. Palpatine experimented on Anakin and gave birth to him without a father and he went further beyond and created Rey without a father and mother

She transcends Skywalker and her last name is Rey Spacewalker,

My uncle, Daisy Ridley, secretly works at Disney very closely and has access to the script and made me swear not to tell anyone about it
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Her parents abandoned her because she never had any. Palpatine experimented on Anakin and gave birth to him without a father and he went further beyond and created Rey without a father and mother

She transcends Skywalker and her last name is Rey Spacewalker,

My uncle, Daisy Ridley, secretly works at Disney very closely and has access to the script and made me swear not to tell anyone about it

Spacewalker - now that's the stuff right there!
  • poodletron wrote: »
    No. But probably a Rey from the new movie is to be expected...

And you don't think the title has anything to do with the heroine?

I don't believe Rey will be Rey Skaywalker. Hence I do not believe we will get a Rey Skywalker toon.
  • Do you think we will have a resurrected Luke?
  • Another possible in game character!!!! Luke Ghost form!
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Whatever she ends up being called, yes, we should be getting ready for her. Unfortunately, right now there is absolutely no lead to what the requirements will be or even what type of even she will be released in. Got a feeling that we might need a certain Resistance technician, which is something I'm not particularly happy about.

It'll probably be the TLJ characters so Rose, Holdo, that Slicer guy, Legendary Old Luke and a Marquee Leia that's released the day before the event starts.
  • Though I wonder if Lucas, Disney, EA and everyone else is trying to erase the last jedi. Which they should. I wonder if they will use those toons. It makes sense. They have in the past. I'd expect a mix of a few new ones.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Though I wonder if Lucas, Disney, EA and everyone else is trying to erase the last jedi. Which they should. I wonder if they will use those toons. It makes sense. They have in the past. I'd expect a mix of a few new ones.

The movie made well over a billion dollars. Disney is happy with it.
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Though I wonder if Lucas, Disney, EA and everyone else is trying to erase the last jedi. Which they should. I wonder if they will use those toons. It makes sense. They have in the past. I'd expect a mix of a few new ones.

I saw the Force awakens 7 times in theaters. I saw it in 2 different States and 2 different countries.

I saw The Last Jedi once. I haven't even watched it again on Netflix for free.

It might have done well, but there is no way I'd pay to see that movie again. Heck, I don't want to watch it for free. Rian Johnson is a pompous blow hard who does this "I'm going to show the audience how smart I am" rather than make a smart movie.

• Do you think we will have a resurrected Luke?

I think we'll get Luke in a similar way to we had Yoda in TLJ and Obi Wan in ESB and RoTJ. Not resurrected; but a voice/ghost to guide Rey.

JJ abrams has gone on record and said he is respecting Rian Johnsosns decision about Rey's parents; I believe the quote continued along the lines of "...but there's more to the story." Kathleen Kenedy and others have also confirmed this movie is the end of the Skywalker saga. I don't believe they'll end the Skywalker saga by making Rey a Sakywalker ;)

I'm excited for this movie for sure but I 100% believe Rey will not be revealed to be a Skywalker.
  • It's sadly hilarious that the title of the new film is enough to ruin it ... Because TLJ was such a mess
  • Rey is a clone from either Luke's hand, or Vader's remains. The lightsaber spoke to her, and it was wielded by those two characters.It also explains her infinite reflections in the cave on Ach To.
  • Veteran Smuggler Lando Calrissian will probably be a requirement for episode IX Rey, and he'll be located on the new 9th level of the cantina table, costing 20 energy per battle.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Ephran wrote: »

I saw the Force awakens 7 times in theaters.

Why do people do this? I can't imagine any reason why I'd go see a movie in the theater more than once.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Rise of Skywalker could be an order so instead of being called jedi being called Skywalker's as 1 option or the resistance becomes knowed as skywalker or luke comming back or rey finding out shes a skywalker but harder to belive since ep7-ep9 is supposed to be the fall of Skywalker so beong an order/organization in remembrance of luke/leia would be my guess
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Who's rey skywalker? is this more kotor?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Billy Dee Williams! Vet Smuggler! I'm actually all for that!
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »

I saw the Force awakens 7 times in theaters.

Why do people do this? I can't imagine any reason why I'd go see a movie in the theater more than once.

I liked the movie! I don't do bootlegs. No dvd release. And i had a small tv at the time.
  • Leia is a Skywalker
    Q3esq3J.gif

So is Kylo Ren Yikes!