Jedi Knight Luke?

So, I've had this long-running prediction (pretty much ever since the game came out), that we'd eventually get a RotJ Luke. After CLS I was even more certain, and with the recent releases of 3PO and Chewie, it seems all but confirmed. So the question has to be asked, what toons should we have prepped when Jedi Knight Luke comes to the holotable? I think we'll need the whole cast of Empire Strikes Back, including CLS. Officer Leia, Captain Han, Chewie, 3PO, Lando, and Hermit Yoda I think are some obvious others we'll need. I'd also expect a release window either right before, or immediately after Rise of Skywalker.

Replies

• Dr_Valance23
    70 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    CG has said when the time comes Hoda won't be na requirement for Jedi Luke. I'm home I think it will span Luke centric stuff ESB and ROTJ. So it's going to be condensed similar to malak's roll out.
  • CG has said when the time comes Hoda won't be na requirement for Jedi Luke... So it's going to be condensed similar to malak's roll out.

Yeah, they've said that, but look at what happened with the cadence of the Malak event. CG clearly aren't the ones responsible for upholding their own promises.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Calagon wrote: »
    CG has said when the time comes Hoda won't be na requirement for Jedi Luke... So it's going to be condensed similar to malak's roll out.

Yeah, they've said that, but look at what happened with the cadence of the Malak event. CG clearly aren't the ones responsible for upholding their own promises.
    What promise did they break?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    CG has said when the time comes Hoda won't be na requirement for Jedi Luke... So it's going to be condensed similar to malak's roll out.

Exactly it only applied to legendary and heroes/ancient journey events and malak was a mythic battle event so the broke no promises whats so ever underhanded a bit yes but did not break a promise on the cadence with malak
  • I reckon there will be a ships Luke (with CLS as pilot) as a reward from a ships death star raid. Then I think there will be either a whole trilogy journey event, or more likely a episode 6 play through, from opening part to defeat a stacked jabba/boba and later a ships part where you defeat the death star 2 and palpatine. That would give them a chance to make some characters a lovely panic farm too (like niem numb)

Probably not the preferred event as ships doesn't seem popular, but would make sense to include most aspects of the game (as he is the endgame character) like ships.

Just my invalid opinion ;)

• Don't you think it's more likely that we get a Jedi Training Luke first? There was a holo table image of this.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Journey characters would not be needed to unlock other characters

• Calagon
    80 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Ultra wrote: »

I'm referring to the 1 week cadence on the release of new character events. With Malak we had ~48 hours.
  • CG has said when the time comes Hoda won't be na requirement for Jedi Luke. I'm home I think it will span Luke centric stuff ESB and ROTJ. So it's going to be condensed similar to malak's roll out.

They also said we would not have to platoon characters in TB if they were also required for a CM or SM in the same Phase, and look how that worked out.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Again it was already stated Yoda and Wampa will never be required for an event.... (and yes I have both maxed)....

There is no chance JKL will come out till after clone wars has their time and then Skywalker Rises will have there 5-10 toons and then Mandalorians and then possible circle back.

Their is zero insentive to use old toons for a legendary like JKL at best it will be the landing party as seen in the C3po event.
  • Jedi Luke = Never gonna happen.
  • You've had this theory? I think everyone has it. It will happen eventually.
  • Y'all keep saying "They already said it would never happen" and all I can think is:

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.