Kit Touch-Up: Jedi Knight Anakin

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Atarius wrote: »
    No Zeta for Anakin? I'm disappointed

Im not
    1 not a fan of movie toons
    2. Means either they are not done cause ut was a touch up not a rework or a new anakin might come to the game

... not a fan of movie toons?
  • I always distinguish the three different versions of Anakin as Anakin (Jedi), Lord Vader (pre-accident), and Darth Vader (post-accident), despite mechanoid Vader being called Lord Vader too.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Nihion wrote: »

Im not
    2. Means either they are not done cause ut was a touch up not a rework or a new anakin might come to the game

Nope over hyped they shove them in your face to like them then promote them in stores so over hyped and see plus most of there stories are short and bland 2 to 3 out of each movie has a semi interesting story at best i would take almost any legend story over the movie ones. Darth bane is a great story revan ulic quel droma darth kryt exar kun are a few
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »

Im not

Nope over hyped they shove them in your face to like them then promote them in stores so over hyped and see plus most of there stories are short and bland 2 to 3 out of each movie has a semi interesting story at best i would take almost any legend story over the movie ones. Darth bane is a great story revan ulic quel droma darth kryt exar kun are a few

I mean I like legends too, but the movies are pretty schmack... what’s your opinion of Luke Skywalker?
  • Nihion wrote: »

Im not

I mean I like legends too, but the movies are pretty schmack... what’s your opinion of Luke Skywalker?

Not much just person who couldn't accomplish much in the movies needed to be helped to do most stuff. But bookes with uzang and the new sith order creating the rule of 1 he did stuff and was more interesting but ep8 made him a coward and ran away from his problems
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member

Im not

Not much just person who couldn't accomplish much in the movies needed to be helped to do most stuff. But bookes with uzang and the new sith order creating the rule of 1 he did stuff and was more interesting but ep8 made him a coward and ran away from his problems

Interesting opinion. I disagree with you, but interesting.
  • Calbear949
    839 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I always distinguish the three different versions of Anakin as Anakin (Jedi), Lord Vader (pre-accident), and Darth Vader (post-accident), despite mechanoid Vader being called Lord Vader too.

It's Hoodie Anakin.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    AOE can't be evaded and gives everyone guaranteed prot/offense/cc up, and he no longer exposes himself - thank goodness, that was just infuriating. Got him to g12 for his ship (pre-falcon :neutral: ), might actually be worth the 2 g12+ pieces now.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    "Killing Yuenglings" (as in the beer) is still the best guild name of all time.
  • Calbear949 wrote: »
    I always distinguish the three different versions of Anakin as Anakin (Jedi), Lord Vader (pre-accident), and Darth Vader (post-accident), despite mechanoid Vader being called Lord Vader too.

It's Hoodie Anakin.

kephmzfvk3xk.png
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Padmee will one shot both Revan and Malak with her AOE

Yes but anakin will probably be like GG And remove 80% of her health each time he takes an action
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    VonZant wrote: »
    "Killing Yuenglings" (as in the beer) is still the best guild name of all time.

such a good beer...their black and tan and porter are ddddddddddelicious

derail over..

But yeah when hoodie anakin comes..... uggg thinking once the sith meta dies for a few days they will bring him in to get them back on their estimated 3 year future reign
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

But was it an accident?

Everyone knew that fire was there.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Padme, Anakin, Ahsoka, GK ...and a Legendary Bynx synergy B)
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Dark Side Anakin

Light Side Vader. He one shots Sith.
  • These weren't reworks, but kit adjustments. I think once we get a few more characters they will add to the kit, like what they did to both Revans and Bastilas
  • Javin37 wrote: »
    Interesting. Let's hope he gets a zeta skill or upgrade.
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Dark Side Anakin

Light Side Vader. He one shots Sith.

Nah...Just EP.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    They changed JKA's animation. I liked his old animation for his special, but his new basic looks great. His default stance is good too
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Hoodie Anakin:

Unique 1: If there are any men, immediately defeat them. Then defeat the women, and the children too.

If sand is on the opposing team. Anakin gains Sicko Mode until he is defeated.

When Anakin is defeated, he becomes Darth Vader. When Darth Vader is defeated, he becomes Hoodie Anakin. And so on and so forth.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    In all seriousness, I’ve been experimenting, and the Protection Up synergy seems promising.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Dark Side Anakin

Dark side Anakin already exists.

Not vader but ep3 when he goes up to slay younglings version
    i want an in-game portrait of the youngling

Lol has to be the one that walked up to him

And a "before" portrait please. Not after.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1231 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Anakin's AOE is pretty insane now. The new description doesn't give it away, but it seems the damage has been increased quite a bit. I just took him for a spin in GA because I was down to my last toons and thought maybe I'd manage to take out one or two on this team with my bottom-of-the-barrel Jedi:

6ija23g4y0np.png

Too bad I didn't take a screenshot before. They were all still alive, only TIE pilot and Mission had low health. This is after Anakin's special:

nqtl0yo5lc91.png

Look at Zaalbar. The big guy had full health and protection before the AOE. G12 Zader only lost protection, but the rest were literally blown away. Galactic Republic Jedi just got a whole lot better.

ETA: He's g8 and his mods are far from ideal. Just health with one crit. chance set. Barely any offense bonus.
    t156pf6haaci.png
  • Upgrayedd_VIII
    265 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Hi CG staffers. Yeah........I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday to rework some Jedi in preparation for the new Clone Wars.

Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too. It turns out we really need to completely rework Anakin in Episodes II and III, so if you could just have that done for me by the end of yesterday, that'd be great.

Signed,
    Mr. Lumbergh
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Anakin's AOE is pretty insane now. The new description doesn't give it away, but it seems the damage has been increased quite a bit. I just took him for a spin in GA because I was down to my last toons and thought maybe I'd manage to take out one or two on this team with my bottom-of-the-barrel Jedi:

6ija23g4y0np.png

Too bad I didn't take a screenshot before. They were all still alive, only TIE pilot and Mission had low health. This is after Anakin's special:

nqtl0yo5lc91.png

Look at Zaalbar. The big guy had full health and protection before the AOE. G12 Zader only lost protection, but the rest were literally blown away. Galactic Republic Jedi just got a whole lot better.

ETA: He's g8 and his mods are far from ideal. Just health with one crit. chance set. Barely any offense bonus.
    t156pf6haaci.png

Really? It is very nice to know that they buffed his damage. Going to test him later on the Territory Battle. :)
  • I think Anakin deserves a Zeta and am I the only surprised seeing Anakin's starship without R2?
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member

Im not

Luke has literally always made the wrong decision about everything. It's part of his character. Literally all remaining Jedi ran from their problems after Order 66. It's one of the many reasons Luke decided the Jedi Order had to end. You just don't like the movies because they don't literally spell everything out for you.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I think Anakin deserves a Zeta and am I the only surprised seeing Anakin's starship without R2?

They need R2 for Luke’s X-Wing