What was it Yoda said?

2Next

Replies

• Do or do not, there is no try.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • I cant even try out these reworks anyway because im working on revan and the only one who is decently upgraded is kenobi.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Javabeeker wrote: »
    Really just one rework, other two are ‘touch ups’, straight from the original post. GK is awesome toon even before the touch up, disappointed JKA didn’t have some more love sent his way, even not knowing what may be coming. But why introduce all kinds of new jedi toons when there are so many basically useless jedi already in game? Mace could be the rework of the year if they did it right, and many have been clamoring for a mace rework for a long time. He’s already a capital ship boss too. After him there’s aayla, Plo, Ima, and Eeth. We don’t need more jedi yet, we just need better quality jedi now. Give us better versions of the toons we have (full disclosure, I don’t even have aayla activated and only piddly strength others).

Umm, if you actually activated Aayla you might discover that she's quite the stunner... If they do a rework of Aayla and do anything else than add to her kit then I'll be very disappointed. Agree about reworks though, but then we can never really have too many jedi and sith so I'll happily take new releases as well.

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I think we need a couple new Jedi (Shaak Ti, Quinlan Vos, Ki Adi Mundi, Coleman Trebor, Even Piell, Adi Galia, Saesee Tinn, etc.) that can make the old Jedi more valuable.
  • In deference to Yoda, your title should've been, "Said this, Yoda did?"