What beats this scoundrel team

jjkriv
429 posts Member
edited April 2019
Qra lead,z-enfys,z-vandor chewy,zanzi,and L3
Im thinking thrawn lead,nihilus hybrid team.This scoundrel team is pretty hard to beat w/o meta teams.

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I use JTR to beat that team. (JTR/R2/BB8/RTrooper, last spot can be C3P0, Stick Rey or Holdo)

1. Mind Trick L3 to prevent her from taunting - repeat as needed
    2. Beat on Vandor until Zaalbar autotaunts.
    3. Resistance Trooper special dispels Zaalbar's taunt.
    4. Kill off Vandor.
    5. Kill Zaalbar 2nd since he'll auto taunt repeatedly if you don't.
    6. Kill off Qi'ra and L3.
    7. Carefully finish Nest (you should have been hitting her once after each of her turns throughout this process). Preferably just keep her stunlocked with R2, but you can Mind Trick her if needed to apply Daze and stop counters - this will make it take longer though, as it drains her turn meter and applies Speed Down. If using Holdo, you can inflict Daze with her AOE, and if using C3P0, Confuse will shut down counters on the 2nd stack.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    CLS, Han, chewie, plus just about any 2 (or even 1, if you are in GA) mediocre Rebel or tank toons will burn them down. Drop Vandor early (Guarded Call To Action CLS, plus chewie’s mass dispel) and manage nest with stuns and it is pretty smooth sailing.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    CLS, Han, chewie, plus just about any 2 (or even 1, if you are in GA) mediocre Rebel or tank toons will burn them down. Drop Vandor early (Guarded Call To Action CLS, plus chewie’s mass dispel) and manage nest with stuns and it is pretty smooth sailing.

Rebels (specifically CLS and Han) are not a good choice against any team with Nest in it. You CAN win that way, but if Nest is still standing at the end you risk running into a situation where she never gets a turn and becomes immortal.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »

It should be said that your CLS team needs to be extremely well modded. A properly modded Qira team with good damage dealer (Han and Chewie or Mission and Yhan) can auto 95% of CLS teams.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks..my opponent had a really deep roster with both revans,i had to burn down all my meta toons..I almost pulled it off too with a way weaker roster
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    jjkriv wrote: »
    Thanks..my opponent had a really deep roster with both revans,i had to burn down all my meta toons..I almost pulled it off too with a way weaker roster
    Kudos for trying and almost succeeding. Even an almost-victory is a worthy result when you are a clear underdog. :)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

Yeah you never know until you try. I was sure I would win my first round and lost because I stupidly sent CLS against nest and timed out. And I was sure I was going to lose round 2 against a guy that had both Revans, Traya and Falcon .. And won. Glad to see you tried. It irks me when people dont even attack.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Qra lead,z-enfys,z-vandor chewy,zanzi,and L3
    Im thinking thrawn lead,nihilus hybrid team.This scoundrel team is pretty hard to beat w/o meta teams.

ewoks if nest is not there
  • Options
    I use jtr
  • Options
    I've learned in GW today that my Phoenix team blows against Qira led scoundrel team.. 😭😭😭
  • Options
    Darth Revan with Malakai, not Malak. Not Malak. The guy from Children of the Corn