Kit Touch-Up: Jedi Knight Anakin

Replies

  • Ephran
    420 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Atarius wrote: »
    No Zeta for Anakin? I'm disappointed

    Im not
    1 not a fan of movie toons
    2. Means either they are not done cause ut was a touch up not a rework or a new anakin might come to the game

    ... not a fan of movie toons?

    Nope over hyped they shove them in your face to like them then promote them in stores so over hyped and see plus most of there stories are short and bland 2 to 3 out of each movie has a semi interesting story at best i would take almost any legend story over the movie ones. Darth bane is a great story revan ulic quel droma darth kryt exar kun are a few

    I mean I like legends too, but the movies are pretty schmack... what’s your opinion of Luke Skywalker?

    Not much just person who couldn't accomplish much in the movies needed to be helped to do most stuff. But bookes with uzang and the new sith order creating the rule of 1 he did stuff and was more interesting but ep8 made him a coward and ran away from his problems

    Luke has literally always made the wrong decision about everything. It's part of his character. Literally all remaining Jedi ran from their problems after Order 66. It's one of the many reasons Luke decided the Jedi Order had to end. You just don't like the movies because they don't literally spell everything out for you.
  • Nihion
    1349 posts Member
    I think Anakin deserves a Zeta and am I the only surprised seeing Anakin's starship without R2?

    They need R2 for Luke’s X-Wing
  • Ephran
    420 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    They changed JKA's animation. I liked his old animation for his special, but his new basic looks great. His default stance is good too

    His new special looks a lot like his choke ability from (new) BF2.
  • Anakin's AOE is pretty insane now. The new description doesn't give it away, but it seems the damage has been increased quite a bit. I just took him for a spin in GA because I was down to my last toons and thought maybe I'd manage to take out one or two on this team with my bottom-of-the-barrel Jedi:

    6ija23g4y0np.png

    Too bad I didn't take a screenshot before. They were all still alive, only TIE pilot and Mission had low health. This is after Anakin's special:

    nqtl0yo5lc91.png

    Look at Zaalbar. The big guy had full health and protection before the AOE. G12 Zader only lost protection, but the rest were literally blown away. Galactic Republic Jedi just got a whole lot better.

    ETA: He's g8 and his mods are far from ideal. Just health with one crit. chance set. Barely any offense bonus.
    t156pf6haaci.png

    I don’t know if his damage was increased, I used my g12 Anakin in TB and didn’t see a noticeable change in damage.
  • JKA G12 on my alt no zeta

    owuib58cqakp.png
    Leader: Grey Area 51 - My Squads: https://swgoh.gg/p/716522998/
  • Monel wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »
    Dark Side Anakin

    Dark side Anakin already exists.

    Not vader but ep3 when he goes up to slay younglings version

    Yeah...pre-high ground/pre-crispy anakin

    And all of the 45 minutes he existed.

    Do you think that Han wore the Stormtrooper uniform for a few years off camera?

    Or CW Chewy?

    Sun Fac was in the background, Range Trooper was in the scene for like 10 minutes, Nest was around for like 30 total minutes..

    I mean Boba Fett may had a total of 10 minutes screen time..Jango even less.

    Starck had like 15 total seconds

    Tusken Shaman had 0 seconds.
  • s0lwr5p0bz3j.png


    Who knows how long I will hold this position, or how old the shard is. Dusted off my alt to test.
    Leader: Grey Area 51 - My Squads: https://swgoh.gg/p/716522998/
  • Jenjhys
    160 posts Member
    Jenjhys wrote: »
    No change on Jedi Tag? to limitate interact with Jedi Revan ?

    Why would there be? The reworks don't look like they would make JKR particularly stronger, they just open up the possibility of running 2 Jedi teams.
    It's just make JKA more more more stronger with JKR
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Padmee will one shot both Revan and Malak with her AOE

    Yes but anakin will probably be like GG And remove 80% of her health each time he takes an action

    Like he did towards the end of Episode 3.
  • Anakin's AOE is pretty insane now. The new description doesn't give it away, but it seems the damage has been increased quite a bit. I just took him for a spin in GA because I was down to my last toons and thought maybe I'd manage to take out one or two on this team with my bottom-of-the-barrel Jedi:

    6ija23g4y0np.png

    Too bad I didn't take a screenshot before. They were all still alive, only TIE pilot and Mission had low health. This is after Anakin's special:

    nqtl0yo5lc91.png

    Look at Zaalbar. The big guy had full health and protection before the AOE. G12 Zader only lost protection, but the rest were literally blown away. Galactic Republic Jedi just got a whole lot better.

    ETA: He's g8 and his mods are far from ideal. Just health with one crit. chance set. Barely any offense bonus.
    t156pf6haaci.png

    I don’t know if his damage was increased, I used my g12 Anakin in TB and didn’t see a noticeable change in damage.

    Maybe it's because he was in the leader slot, so he had +30% offense and +20% crit. damage. But I've used him as leader for mixed Jedi / Clone squads before, and I've never seen his special do damage like this. Only in Ground War with both Bastila's buffs and the event buff.
  • Ultra
    2910 posts Member
    I don't think his damage was increased, he would do 35k to 40k crits under Bastila lead when she came out. Its all about how you are modding Anakin and the bonus 25% damage increase + offense up in his touch up made a big difference
  • Ultra
    2910 posts Member
    This is the lamest thing i have ever seen in a rework. You might as well keep him the same! I have gotten really tired of this game lately, have cut down my playing hours dramatically and haven't been active in the forums for a couple of months either.
    This jedi trio rework was the only thing I was looking forward to and you couldn't even deliver. Like mentioned above he is one of the main characters of all the star wars universe and one of the strongest attackers ever, but still Ezra and many more characters have a zeta, are more powerful and a lot more useful to the game. You told us that they would have a synergy similar to that of Bastila and JKR and nothing again, some simple touches on Ashoka.
    I know none of the developers will read this comment, but for real why do you get our hopes up for something we have been waiting for ever to come. If you are to just give something this lame don't even bother, REALLY!!!
    No second special, no unique, no zeta. Just increased 10% the chances of him dealing a buff, changed his special making it from really bad to mediocre and adding some pluses in his leader! amazing work i am so proud of the thought and work you put in this stupid **** rework.
    You are really petty for this!!!!!!! I am tired of your money grabbing acts. I tried not to pay attention to it and just play the game, but you have taken it to far and trying to please some of the crowds that are free to play with the lame separatist rework and now the even lamer jedi galactic republic rework you really must think we are retards.
    This post didn't age well huh?
  • There will definitely be ANOTHER Anakin, BUT the Sith Lord version. He WILL get a Hero's Fall Journey and will most likely be a 3 star ruthless attacker character, different from his current one.

    As many people stated, this Anakin is the one we see throughout the Clone Wars AND ROTS. (he is still a Jedi Knight and his robe, hair etc is the same). As for Episode 2's Anakin, he really didn't do much that we know (other than some missions with Master Kenobi in comics etc). But hey, Stormtrooper Bloody Han is in the game after a few minutes of appearance, so it just might come out lol.
  • HenriqueAA wrote: »
    Could change the name to “Anakin Skywalker”... We all know that this is the Jedi Knight Anakin, and I don’t know what is the difficult to put his real name 🙄

    Could even be Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. Sounds much cooler but might be a little too long this way.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    This is the lamest thing i have ever seen in a rework. You might as well keep him the same! I have gotten really tired of this game lately, have cut down my playing hours dramatically and haven't been active in the forums for a couple of months either.
    This jedi trio rework was the only thing I was looking forward to and you couldn't even deliver. Like mentioned above he is one of the main characters of all the star wars universe and one of the strongest attackers ever, but still Ezra and many more characters have a zeta, are more powerful and a lot more useful to the game. You told us that they would have a synergy similar to that of Bastila and JKR and nothing again, some simple touches on Ashoka.
    I know none of the developers will read this comment, but for real why do you get our hopes up for something we have been waiting for ever to come. If you are to just give something this lame don't even bother, REALLY!!!
    No second special, no unique, no zeta. Just increased 10% the chances of him dealing a buff, changed his special making it from really bad to mediocre and adding some pluses in his leader! amazing work i am so proud of the thought and work you put in this stupid **** rework.
    You are really petty for this!!!!!!! I am tired of your money grabbing acts. I tried not to pay attention to it and just play the game, but you have taken it to far and trying to please some of the crowds that are free to play with the lame separatist rework and now the even lamer jedi galactic republic rework you really must think we are retards.
    1. It’s a touch up not a rework
    2. Having a zeta or not having a zeta doesn’t mean anything. Sometimes omega abilities are better than zeta upgrades and not every zeta is worth upgrading to
    3. He has a unique. Having more specials and abilities isn’t always a good thing.
    4. Chill dude


    1. Read below what was mentioned by the devs.
    Starting off, we’re going to be doing reworks of the trio of master duelists from the Jedi Order, Anakin Skywalker, General Kenobi, and Ahsoka Tano. General Kenobi, for example, is already one the most used characters in our game and so we will most likely focus on changes related to synergies with the other two rather than pure power, as we did with the recent changes to Bastila Shan (Fallen), but the intent is for the three characters together to synergize and elevate the value of each other
    2. I didn't say that he is required a zeta or a zeta would make him unstoppable. I was just expecting him to have one, because he already has been reworked twice and because he is such a pivotal character.
    3. I want you to list me more than 2 characters that an extra unique or special made them worst. I'll wait.
    4. Just expressing my opinion on a subject that has talked about for a while now. If you don't like it don't read it.
    5. Don't just comment for no reason man. No point!

    Some people keep saying he is already good as he is now.
    Well as you pointed out above, all are true. This version of Anakin is a 2 zeta character hands down.
    Sure he hits like a truck when using his allies as cannon fodder but he is still vulnerable and easily countered if no one is taunting for him during his specials etc.
  • jjkriv
    422 posts Member
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    This is the lamest thing i have ever seen in a rework. You might as well keep him the same! I have gotten really tired of this game lately, have cut down my playing hours dramatically and haven't been active in the forums for a couple of months either.
    This jedi trio rework was the only thing I was looking forward to and you couldn't even deliver. Like mentioned above he is one of the main characters of all the star wars universe and one of the strongest attackers ever, but still Ezra and many more characters have a zeta, are more powerful and a lot more useful to the game. You told us that they would have a synergy similar to that of Bastila and JKR and nothing again, some simple touches on Ashoka.
    I know none of the developers will read this comment, but for real why do you get our hopes up for something we have been waiting for ever to come. If you are to just give something this lame don't even bother, REALLY!!!
    No second special, no unique, no zeta. Just increased 10% the chances of him dealing a buff, changed his special making it from really bad to mediocre and adding some pluses in his leader! amazing work i am so proud of the thought and work you put in this stupid **** rework.
    You are really petty for this!!!!!!! I am tired of your money grabbing acts. I tried not to pay attention to it and just play the game, but you have taken it to far and trying to please some of the crowds that are free to play with the lame separatist rework and now the even lamer jedi galactic republic rework you really must think we are retards.
    1. It’s a touch up not a rework
    2. Having a zeta or not having a zeta doesn’t mean anything. Sometimes omega abilities are better than zeta upgrades and not every zeta is worth upgrading to
    3. He has a unique. Having more specials and abilities isn’t always a good thing.
    4. Chill dude


    1. Read below what was mentioned by the devs.
    Starting off, we’re going to be doing reworks of the trio of master duelists from the Jedi Order, Anakin Skywalker, General Kenobi, and Ahsoka Tano. General Kenobi, for example, is already one the most used characters in our game and so we will most likely focus on changes related to synergies with the other two rather than pure power, as we did with the recent changes to Bastila Shan (Fallen), but the intent is for the three characters together to synergize and elevate the value of each other
    2. I didn't say that he is required a zeta or a zeta would make him unstoppable. I was just expecting him to have one, because he already has been reworked twice and because he is such a pivotal character.
    3. I want you to list me more than 2 characters that an extra unique or special made them worst. I'll wait.
    4. Just expressing my opinion on a subject that has talked about for a while now. If you don't like it don't read it.
    5. Don't just comment for no reason man. No point!

    Some people keep saying he is already good as he is now.
    Well as you pointed out above, all are true. This version of Anakin is a 2 zeta character hands down.
    Sure he hits like a truck when using his allies as cannon fodder but he is still vulnerable and easily countered if no one is taunting for him during his specials etc.

    Ya.. he is a bit squishy,wont hold much on defense in my opinion,however,hes very fun to play with right now,still deserves a zeta.
  • AntiFunn wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    This is the lamest thing i have ever seen in a rework. You might as well keep him the same! I have gotten really tired of this game lately, have cut down my playing hours dramatically and haven't been active in the forums for a couple of months either.
    This jedi trio rework was the only thing I was looking forward to and you couldn't even deliver. Like mentioned above he is one of the main characters of all the star wars universe and one of the strongest attackers ever, but still Ezra and many more characters have a zeta, are more powerful and a lot more useful to the game. You told us that they would have a synergy similar to that of Bastila and JKR and nothing again, some simple touches on Ashoka.
    I know none of the developers will read this comment, but for real why do you get our hopes up for something we have been waiting for ever to come. If you are to just give something this lame don't even bother, REALLY!!!
    No second special, no unique, no zeta. Just increased 10% the chances of him dealing a buff, changed his special making it from really bad to mediocre and adding some pluses in his leader! amazing work i am so proud of the thought and work you put in this stupid **** rework.
    You are really petty for this!!!!!!! I am tired of your money grabbing acts. I tried not to pay attention to it and just play the game, but you have taken it to far and trying to please some of the crowds that are free to play with the lame separatist rework and now the even lamer jedi galactic republic rework you really must think we are retards.
    1. It’s a touch up not a rework
    2. Having a zeta or not having a zeta doesn’t mean anything. Sometimes omega abilities are better than zeta upgrades and not every zeta is worth upgrading to
    3. He has a unique. Having more specials and abilities isn’t always a good thing.
    4. Chill dude


    1. Read below what was mentioned by the devs.
    Starting off, we’re going to be doing reworks of the trio of master duelists from the Jedi Order, Anakin Skywalker, General Kenobi, and Ahsoka Tano. General Kenobi, for example, is already one the most used characters in our game and so we will most likely focus on changes related to synergies with the other two rather than pure power, as we did with the recent changes to Bastila Shan (Fallen), but the intent is for the three characters together to synergize and elevate the value of each other
    2. I didn't say that he is required a zeta or a zeta would make him unstoppable. I was just expecting him to have one, because he already has been reworked twice and because he is such a pivotal character.
    3. I want you to list me more than 2 characters that an extra unique or special made them worst. I'll wait.
    4. Just expressing my opinion on a subject that has talked about for a while now. If you don't like it don't read it.
    5. Don't just comment for no reason man. No point!

    Some people keep saying he is already good as he is now.
    Well as you pointed out above, all are true. This version of Anakin is a 2 zeta character hands down.
    Sure he hits like a truck when using his allies as cannon fodder but he is still vulnerable and easily countered if no one is taunting for him during his specials etc.

    The people that say he is already good have no idea about the character. Anakin was a pivotal character, an amazing duelist and many times was mentioned that his power could be close to Yoda. I am not sure if he needs two zetas even though i would have loved two zetas on him. To be honest i am good with one and a new ability either unique or special. If Farm boy has two zetas though Anakin should definitely have one. Just for some people to realize how good he was and hopefully for the DEVS as well, Anakin dominated Asajj(an amazing character in the game), Dooku, Barriss, battalions of droids and saved Kenobi a thousand times. His skills with the lightsaber, his strenght, his telekinetic prowess and his force use were on another level. You have characters like Asajj, Dooku, Barriss, and Kenobi that were mentioned before that have great use in the game. There are also other players like Ezra that not only have a better use in most jedi teams, he is also pivotal in the phoenix squad, which is used in so many things in the game. I really don't know what was the thought behind his touch up, but i was really disappointed by it. Obviously personal opinion, but i have been waiting to use this character again for almost a year now, maybe two.
  • Anakin's AOE is pretty insane now. The new description doesn't give it away, but it seems the damage has been increased quite a bit. I just took him for a spin in GA because I was down to my last toons and thought maybe I'd manage to take out one or two on this team with my bottom-of-the-barrel Jedi:

    6ija23g4y0np.png

    Too bad I didn't take a screenshot before. They were all still alive, only TIE pilot and Mission had low health. This is after Anakin's special:

    nqtl0yo5lc91.png

    Look at Zaalbar. The big guy had full health and protection before the AOE. G12 Zader only lost protection, but the rest were literally blown away. Galactic Republic Jedi just got a whole lot better.

    ETA: He's g8 and his mods are far from ideal. Just health with one crit. chance set. Barely any offense bonus.
    t156pf6haaci.png

    I don’t know if his damage was increased, I used my g12 Anakin in TB and didn’t see a noticeable change in damage.

    Used him again and took some screenshots. He’s still hitting just as hard as before the touch-up. Maybe I need better mods on him.
    k4dq235m35pm.png
    hzsf069qep7a.png
  • MasterOneHit
    138 posts Member
    edited April 19
    @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb leave anakin alone. I have malak and dr but you made this a speed meta which is ridiculous! Stop nerfing toons for malak. Screw malak! You're treating him like he's the most powerful character in the star wars universe. Essentially the developers of this game can no longer be trusted on their word. All they do is nerf nerf nerf. If its good just nerf. Do a rework then nerf. I'm a paying player and I'm getting real sick of this crap. Knock it off! You're killing the game. Take a step back and rethink your decisions please.
  • Man the planets really aligned for a crap storm. JKA is a beloved toon. The fake cg Carrie handle screenshot is giving everyone a knee **** reaction. It’s not without a base though! Finn bastilla Malek and palp have all been tweaked slightly in these last weeks.
  • Corwin117
    23 posts Member
    edited April 19
    DON'T NERF ANAKIN PLEASE @CG_SBCrumb
    Post edited by Corwin117 on
  • A really good Zeta for him would be the bonus turn triggering also when allies fall below 100% health, and/or a turn for every threshold met, so he would go back-to-back against some of the more heavy hitting teams.
  • Javin37
    347 posts Member
    They didn't nerf EP so why are people thinking this will be nerfed?

    But since it's been fun reading this past week:

    Nerf Anakin big time

    A month from now give him a zeta that restores him to current levels.

    People claiming nerf win, malak owners win, people wanting a zeta on Anakin win, and cg wins.

    Everyone wins.

    Oh..and please announce this nerf before you head out the door for the weekend..
  • Javin37 wrote: »
    They didn't nerf EP so why are people thinking this will be nerfed?

    But since it's been fun reading this past week:

    Nerf Anakin big time

    A month from now give him a zeta that restores him to current levels.

    People claiming nerf win, malak owners win, people wanting a zeta on Anakin win, and cg wins.

    Everyone wins.

    Oh..and please announce this nerf before you head out the door for the weekend..

    You already know it will be posted right before they head out of the office for the weekend as usual lol.
  • Back and forth back a forth ... players find a counter and they say NO u will pay to be the best
    You get a nerf .. you get a nerf ... everyone gets a nerf
  • Ferrarisj wrote: »
    Back and forth back a forth ... players find a counter and they say NO u will pay to be the best
    You get a nerf .. you get a nerf ... everyone gets a nerf

    Nerfs every week aren't too good for reputation, but its still much better than to leave known game breaking bugs unresolved.
  • 1) I thought we already discussed and established that you should test stuff at least against meta teams and raids before releasing it. Like there is the need to establish it, I've never seen developers that release something and nerf it right away (maybe after some people spent on it, huh?) because it does work against pay to play stuff. That's simply pitiful. And laughable.
    2) Come on, please leave some competitiveness margin to us. If someone pays half a salary to one of you by getting Revan and Malak but then they can't mod them properly or even use them, why should they deserve to win anyway? Please, don't protect those guys too much. The money grabbing is done guys, please stop. A well modded Malak team IS almost unbeatable as of now, I think that's quite enough, isn't it?
  • Javin37
    347 posts Member
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    Javin37 wrote: »
    They didn't nerf EP so why are people thinking this will be nerfed?

    But since it's been fun reading this past week:

    Nerf Anakin big time

    A month from now give him a zeta that restores him to current levels.

    People claiming nerf win, malak owners win, people wanting a zeta on Anakin win, and cg wins.

    Everyone wins.

    Oh..and please announce this nerf before you head out the door for the weekend..

    You already know it will be posted right before they head out of the office for the weekend as usual lol.

    You were right!
  • Melvil wrote: »
    Still No zeta...interesting

    They're waiting for the Padme synergy...
  • Eu tenho ficado extremamente revoltado com o jogo. A EA só tem nerfado personagens nos últimos tempos. Existem personagens claramente mais fortes que outros e que não deveriam ser. Exemplo Finn ser mais forte que Darth Vader. A EA está preocupada só com dinheiro e está trabalhando só para quem paga se beneficiar. Lamentável.
    Recomendo não correrem atrás de nenhum lançamento pois em seguida eles irão nerfar. A anos espero um Anakin decente, já basta não vir com zeta a gente acha forma de jogar, eles vão nerfar?
Sign In or Register to comment.