Just for fun

I was bored and wanted to see how high i could get nests CD. I left it on auto while in English class.
6eyvcqvhy7so.png
After about 500,000 my phone started getting real warm and lagging. By 1 mil the game would freeze for 2 seconds after every turn lol.

Replies

• Also id attach a short clip but dont know how. Anyone know how?
  • What the.... that’s nuts!
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    How did you get it so high without killing all the NS?
  • jkray622 wrote: »

The offense on my nest wasnt high enough to hurt the alter much (cant be critically hit) so it would revive all of the NS and then daka kept healing it.
  • You ever beat the event? lol
  • Yeah my rebels clear it in 30 seconds i was just messing around with nest lol
  • fletchmars wrote: »
    After about 500,000 my phone started getting real warm and lagging. By 1 mil the game would freeze for 2 seconds after every turn lol.

Nice way to punish your phone!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    fletchmars wrote: »
    jkray622 wrote: »

The offense on my nest wasnt high enough to hurt the alter much (cant be critically hit) so it would revive all of the NS and then daka kept healing it.

This is awesome!

However, the altar can be critically hit with special damage attacks. I used DR and FBS and both of them critted the altar.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • That health steal is insane!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • APX_919 wrote: »

This is awesome!

However, the altar can be critically hit with special damage attacks. I used DR and FBS and both of them critted the altar.

Really? I've never crit it using characters like Talzin. And if her attacks aren't special then I don't know what is.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »

This is awesome!

Really? I've never crit it using characters like Talzin. And if her attacks aren't special then I don't know what is.

Yes, attacks that deal Special damage can crit.

And just for fun, Malak can use Drain Life to instantly kill the altar. lol
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »

This is awesome!

Yes, attacks that deal Special damage can crit.

And just for fun, Malak can use Drain Life to instantly kill the altar. lol

Can Nihilus annihilate the alter?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!