C3P0 Basic under Ackbar?

When using an Ackbar Lead Rebel team with C3P0 during 5v5 GA. Whenever I used his basic it wasn't calling an assist. Is that normal? During 3v3 I use Ackbar Leia C3P0 and I could've sworn it called them to assist then. Thanks

Replies

• Unfortunately it doesn't. Some abilities that don't do damage are still labelled as attacks, eg 3PO's basic, bb8's illuminated destiny and asajj's heal/dispel. I think it has something to do with inflicting debuffs on the enemy or removing their TM - it's still counted as an adverse effect applied to the enemy so doesn't call an assist under ackbar's lead.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Gotcha, well thanks for the info!
  • Then there is Ezra with his watch and learn ability
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Pilot_16 wrote: »
    Then there is Ezra with his watch and learn ability

That's because he calls another Ally to assist then assists himself. He doesn't "attack" so it works. 3PO, Asajj and BB8 have specials that don't do damage but do have negative effects on enemy units, therefore they're technically attacks.
  • Ephran wrote: »

That's because he calls another Ally to assist then assists himself. He doesn't "attack" so it works. 3PO, Asajj and BB8 have specials that don't do damage but do have negative effects on enemy units, therefore they're technically attacks.

Then why can it be countered?
  • fletchmars wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »

Then why can it be countered?

Because, that's why. Now stop asking difficult questions :D
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Same thing happens with Old Ben's mind tricks.
    There was recently a thread to do with Ezra's assist being countered. Something to do with it being done on his turn or something, I forget.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!