JKA’s future Zeta...

May come through Padme? She’s coming, and the recent retouches/reworks trend towards character specific synergies. I think that’s natural given the expansive roster of the game — these upgraded kits would have too much going for them with general faction synergies/not make us farm as many new toons.

Seems to make sense in terms of set up and canon that Padme will have abilities that boost JKA, perhaps even of the Zeta variety, to make him the 3 episode/entire Clone Wars series tour de force we want from his long flowing locks.

Thoughts on that? Ideas for what the ability could be? A few more troll posts about money and the tyranny of CG?

Padme Unique (Zeta) — Little Ani
Description: Little ani ain’t so little anymore. If JKA is present, him and Padme both assume the highest value from either toons kits in the following categories: Offense, Defense, Speed, Health, Protection, CD, & CC

I’m mostly joking with that description but something GENERALLY like that would be kinda cool for these highly synergistic characters ^. You could essentially modify each toon heavy one direction and get the benefits from both.

Replies

• Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Make it so his unique triggers whenever Padme is damaged and have it reduce his cooldowns as well. Essentially let him use his AOE 30 times per battle.
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Make it so his unique triggers whenever Padme is damaged and have it reduce his cooldowns as well. Essentially let him use his AOE 30 times per battle.

Yes please.
  • Ephran wrote: »

No thanks. Not sure why people aren't happy with his unique. His aoe is one of the strongest in game especially when modded correctly. Doubling that damage multiple times a game is already incredibly powerful.
  • New ability: Unrighteous Fury (zeta)

Whenever Padme or an ally weaker then Anakin takes damage, Anakin gains 10% damage stacking until the end of the encounter. If the bonus reaches 300%, Overpowering Assault gains 200% crit damage and targts allies as well as enimies until the end of the encounter, Anakin takes a bonus turn, and the cool down is reset. If Overpowering Assault kills and ally it's cool down is reset and Anakin gains 50% turn meter.

The numbers would need balancing, but I really like the of him and enrage timer that leaves only him standing.
  • When Panda is hit, Anakin lashes out then accuses her of being with Obi-Wan and force chokes her.
  • When Panda is hit, Anakin lashes out then accuses her of being with Obi-Wan and force chokes her.

When padme is an ally, Anakin says something creepy and all enemies gain defense down.
  • When Anakin reaches x% stacking damage increase, all padmes die of sadness
  • Maybe if Padme dies Anakin screams out Nooooooo and force kills the whole opposing team.
  • New ability: Unrighteous Fury (zeta)

Whenever Padme or an ally weaker then Anakin takes damage, Anakin gains 10% damage stacking until the end of the encounter. If the bonus reaches 300%, Overpowering Assault gains 200% crit damage and targts allies as well as enimies until the end of the encounter, Anakin takes a bonus turn, and the cool down is reset. If Overpowering Assault kills and ally it's cool down is reset and Anakin gains 50% turn meter.

The numbers would need balancing, but I really like the of him and enrage timer that leaves only him standing.

I would call this ability "I killed them all!..."
  • Wxrlock
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Unique: If Anankin is present.. she becomes pregnant, sprouts two minions and dies instantly
  • Wxrlock wrote: »
    Unique: If Anankin is present.. she becomes pregnant, sprouts two minions and dies instantly

If Anakin and GK are present, she dies of sadness.
  • I'm not so sure she is coming into the game. I'm pretty certain licenses need to be cleared before they use an actor's likeness. Portman, doesn't strike me as someone who'd be game for this. We shall see.
  • Unique: CHOSEN ONE (zeta): Every time JKA takes a turn or atttacks out of turn he builds a stack of force power. You may activate it at any time building from 1-7 stacks and does progressive damage for each stack in a massive AOE stuning the target for one turn and inflicting mark on them. He then marks the weakest ally under the tag protection.

Protection: if this unit would be destroyed this turn, instead the damage is negated and the attacker is stunned for 2 turns.
  • If Padme dies when Anakin is active, Anakin is instantly defeated and the opposing team summons Darth Vader. Then, summon Commander Luke Skywalker and Leia, make them kiss, then eliminate all enemies through incest powers.
  • JKA's zeta will probably be increased damage against sandpeople.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Anakin's zeta

If Padme is on the opposing team paired with General Kenobi she immediately dies of a heart that is breaking.
  • Ahnald posted a vid of jka taking out Darth Revan/Malak teams. Nerf incoming
  • Aggressive Negotiations(ZETA): If Jedi Knight Anakin is an Ally, then both gain +20% health, protection, offense, defense, tenacity, potency and health steal. Whenever Padme or Anakin uses a basic ability, the other assists once per turn.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Doesn't seem like he needs a zeta. He Doesn't do great in D but he is an offensive powerhouse. Seems like a pretty good rework.

Maybe a zeta Will be on Fallen Anakin and buff Sith teams again.

And then a Mace rework. ;)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I'm not so sure she is coming into the game. I'm pretty certain licenses need to be cleared before they use an actor's likeness. Portman, doesn't strike me as someone who'd be game for this. We shall see.

I'm not certain but pretty sure that is one thing Star Wars movies have always gotten. The right to use an actors likeness forever.

But I would say that if she doesn't come (and Beckett for same reason) this is the most likely explanation.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I'm not so sure she is coming into the game. I'm pretty certain licenses need to be cleared before they use an actor's likeness. Portman, doesn't strike me as someone who'd be game for this. We shall see.

I'm not certain but pretty sure that is one thing Star Wars movies have always gotten. The right to use an actors likeness forever.

But I would say that if she doesn't come (and Beckett for same reason) this is the most likely explanation.

They could just as easily say "oh its clone wars padme, not attack of the clones padme" since it's a different voice actress and make her look more like the shows version of her (space Lara Croft basically)
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Aggressive Negotiations(ZETA): If Jedi Knight Anakin is an Ally, then both gain +20% health, protection, offense, defense, tenacity, potency and health steal. Whenever Padme or Anakin uses a basic ability, the other assists once per turn.

Even if padme doesn't enter the game, he should get a zeta named this!
  • adfcta
    27 posts Member

What am I missing... Isn't almost every humanoid character in this game somebody's likeness? What would make Portman unique here?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    adfcta wrote: »

What am I missing... Isn't almost every humanoid character in this game somebody's likeness? What would make Portman unique here?

Just depends on how they negotiate the individual contract. She wasnt really that famous at the time so I doubt she got a special exception. Has she been in other games? I dont play battlefront.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    If the original Bastilla Shan attempt is anything to go by, we could have any face on Padme. I don't think likeness rights is an issue
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Hey, then we really need that youngling Raid, Anakin could get some special buffs for it!
  • VonZant wrote: »
    adfcta wrote: »

Just depends on how they negotiate the individual contract. She wasnt really that famous at the time so I doubt she got a special exception. Has she been in other games? I dont play battlefront.

Pretty sure you sign away all these rights when you agree to be in a Star War.
  • LudicrousSpeed
    87 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Temper Tantrum - If enemy team has Jedi, JKA instantly kills the enemy Jedi with the most health and protection. All other enemies sustain additional damage equal to 50% of JKA's health and Jedi enemies receive "defeat Sith not become one" debuff. If GBK is on the enemy team, then GBK can not be instantly killed and Anakin deals 75% less damage to all enemies.If enemy team has no Jedi then deal bonus damage equal to 50% of Anakin's health. This ability starts on cooldown. The cooldown will not start while Padme is present on either team.

Deafeat Sith not become one - Jedi enemies are stunned for two turns and can't receive healing, turn meter and buffs for two turns. This affect can't be dispelled.

This ability can only be used once and Anakin instantly turns into Darth Vader after use with 100% health and protection.
    Post edited by LudicrousSpeed on
  • maybe there can be a zeta byPASS the critical immunity of enemies.

as you know Advantege < Critical Immunity.

when Anakin Turn, remove all Critical Immunity from enemies,
    like darth revan remove the foresight..