Did anyone tried droideka in p4, when there's just traya ?

Aydnie
432 posts Member
In p4, when both sion and nihilus are dead, traya goes fast and faster, so, I'm wondering, has anyone tried to go in end p4 with a droideka team ? Cause p4 when sion and nihilus are dead is more or less the worst phase of the whole raid

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Aydnie wrote: »
    In p4, when both sion and nihilus are dead, traya goes fast and faster, so, I'm wondering, has anyone tried to go in end p4 with a droideka team ? Cause p4 when sion and nihilus are dead is more or less the worst phase of the whole raid

Seems like it might work out okay - although I'm afraid that b1 will die super quickly from Bonds, so you'll need to change the squad out.

Honestly, nothing in p4 is expected to do massive damage against Traya. Even the Ventress NS squad is only good for 1-2M after Sion dies. Once your guild has it on farm, I recommend just picking teams and hitting auto, and not stressing about it.
  • I’m still wanting to try in P3 to see if I can generate a loop.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    jkray622 wrote: »

Seems like it might work out okay - although I'm afraid that b1 will die super quickly from Bonds, so you'll need to change the squad out.

Honestly, nothing in p4 is expected to do massive damage against Traya. Even the Ventress NS squad is only good for 1-2M after Sion dies. Once your guild has it on farm, I recommend just picking teams and hitting auto, and not stressing about it.

who talks about B1 here ? you can have droideka in a squad without B1 as far as I know - except if they put a new system that immediatly assign B1 when you pick droideka, and wont let you go to battle with one without another
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    jkray622 wrote: »

who talks about B1 here ? you can have droideka in a squad without B1 as far as I know - except if they put a new system that immediatly assign B1 when you pick droideka, and wont let you go to battle with one without another

I mention B1, because Droideka assists a lot more when Separatists use abilities. The most effective leader for Droideka is Grievous, and his best synergy is with Separatist Droids - of which there are 5. So in order to use the *most effective* Grievous team, it would include Droideka and B1.

However, I'm just commenting that B1 would die super quickly, "so you'll need to change the squad out" - and make it less than ideal.

I don't know what squad you're using, but this forum is for discussing possible options. B1 immediately comes to mind as a partner for Droideka, because it was designed that way. I'm just commenting on the pros and cons of those choices.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    dooku double attack on basic, so there's double chance he'd get an assist from droideka