Complaints.... Already

2Next

Replies

• Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Sure the reworks are fine. Great.

The only thing im annoyed about is not being able to do anything for them. Best of them is my kenobi, and ashokas g2, and anakins not even activated. Its justa waste of time for me right now.

The fact you have nothing invested in two of the characters doesn't mean it's a waste of tine for you, it means that it's completely neutral to you. Stop complaining about free stuff.
  • JDIII wrote: »
    I keep seeing some players saying that oh they will be good to use in TW or GA...don’t you guys have teams already to use in those game modes that are better...YES, so no I’m not excited for those 3 getting reworked

I guess we should just stop the game now and add no more characters or teams.
  • EAS
    89 posts Member
    I agree wholeheartedly. Some people on this forum just have to shut up already and accept that this is a great game made by talented people. It's also one of the f2p-friendlier games of this quality out there, and that is despite the EA-factor.

It's a shame that toxic people usually are the first to scramble to the forums and raise pandemonium. Can easily trick people into believing that their distorted and biased opinions are the general consensus of the player base.

Edited to remove swearing ~Rtas

LOL
  • Anej56
    12 posts Member
    Isnt it best to complain and get it out of ur system? This game is so terapeutic in a way it gets rid of anger 😂
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    So should I stop investing into my Malek? I still have have his special gear to buy. I'd rather save the money and throw JKA onto my JKR team and be done with the whole thing if a olf f2p player is just going to get a rework and help JKR be dominate again.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Madpup wrote: »
    So should I stop investing into my Malek? I still have have his special gear to buy. I'd rather save the money and throw JKA onto my JKR team and be done with the whole thing if a olf f2p player is just going to get a rework and help JKR be dominate again.

I would not rush. It is not JKR/Jolee dominant.

Acquire the gear at your own pace.

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Well this whole post just screams condescending toxicity....

The reason why people are upset with the JKA, GK, and Ashoka reworks is because two of the three aren’t even reworks, they’re tweaks. Given, GK is one of if not the best tank in the game so his kit didn’t need much. A better zeta would’ve been nice to make him able to synergize better with JKA and Ashoka.

JKA barely got any boost at all. The below 50% should be 100%. The 80% on his basic should be 100%. Just for starters.

Players see it like the GG rework. Overhyped and ultimately falling short of expectations.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    What is the sound of one hand clapping?

"As I rant next to you, in condescending toxicity" the new song from Queensrÿche

Oh, and by the way...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    What is the sound of one hand clapping?

"As I rant next to you, in condescending toxicity" the new song from Queensrÿche

Oh, and by the way...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI

+1 for the queensryche reference.
  • I'm glad the Old Republic is over. I never complained, I was just never interested in it
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    @Legend91 whatever team comps players have been using over the past 2-3 years...are you new or something?

So we do not have any long term experience on how strong a GK (L), Ahsoka, JKA, +2 team on defense is but you're alrdy saying (in your original comment) that we have better teams at hand for TW/GA. So your guild is setting smth like 50x JKR, 50x DR, 50x CLS, 50x Carth/Qi'ra as all those teams might be stronger (and again: here we'd need some experience on how well the jedi trio holds on defense)?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Why do i always always always always get paired with higher gp players and full 7 relic malak how is that fair? I just got my mAlak at 5* not even geared Guess EA wants some more money for me to become competitive again screw GA and their pairing whomever decided thAt that is a fair matchup can go you know where you guys are unbelievable i spend 100’s on this game just to be in the last place then me opponent takes out my D with ewoks and some g 10 leftovers cheating for sure unless hes just that good aha sure fix the game so most players that don’t spend 1000’s can have a chance relics ? Strictly made for wallet warriors
  • FTP players left the game as soon as relics came out and ill be leaving too there is no point on spending money on the game that is designed for millionaires
  • FTP players left the game as soon as relics came out and ill be leaving too there is no point on spending money on the game that is designed for millionaires

FTP here and when relics came out I started using them. It just seemed sensible.