Change to anakin!

Prev13456711
Can we keep anakin. He makes me smile....
Just add where it says he does 100% more dmg...."if you have malak in your roster".
Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
Código aliado 192-195-873
https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/

Replies

• So I'm hearing the JUST REWORKED Anakin is getting nerfed because.... why? Because he can compete with the new, actual broken characters in this game? Please someone explain lmao this is ridiculous
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Yeah it’s confirmed. Possibly post about it today
  • TheEvo
    13 posts Member
    Because he deals up to 100k AOE damage and over 70k on his basic. If that is not broken then I don't know what is.
  • Because the whales, who actually sustain the game, are quiting because they can't hold a competitive edge over other teams. Anyone with a g12 anakin, an easy to get character, can obliterate the new sith team, partially due to the amount of bonus turns he can take. They will probably limit the amount of bonus turns he can take or they will make malak cause that jedi can't take bonus turns.

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    Because the whales, who actually sustain the game, are quiting because they can't hold a competitive edge over other teams. Anyone with a g12 anakin, an easy to get character, can obliterate the new sith team, partially due to the amount of bonus turns he can take. They will probably limit the amount of bonus turns he can take or they will make malak cause that jedi can't take bonus turns.

This is just not true. Anakin can win on offense, sure. but not if the DR team has better mods, has a beefy Malak, etc. On offense that anakin team can win 75% of the time if mods are equal or better but they never win on defense, it won't hold at all. leave Anakin alone...
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • What’s the source? There appears to be nothing here (what I’d assume to be the official forum).
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • TheEvo wrote: »
    Because he deals up to 100k AOE damage and over 70k on his basic. If that is not broken then I don't know what is.

zVentress can hit for 200k in one hit, single target or AOE.
  • I can't find a moderator post, dev post, etc. that hints at a JKA nerf. Can someone please provide a link?
  • Warrior just mentioned it in his live stream where he showed a screen shot of CG Carrie saying to not expect it to last and that they are working on some wording in anakin's kit.
  • The source seems to be a screenshot purported to be from a beta test Slack channel. In it Carrie responds to a screenshot of an arena with the top three teams being JKR + JKA. She says she doesn't expect that to last.

That's the only potential source I've seen. And many are saying it's fake.
  • So I'm hearing the JUST REWORKED Anakin is getting nerfed because.... why? Because he can compete with the new, actual broken characters in this game? Please someone explain lmao this is ridiculous

because the pay2win customers already whining. so it is possible that they will nerf anakin.
  • This is ridiculous if that's true. Many players are quitting -not just the whales- because are tired of being a puppet of EA. This game won't last for so long.
  • RAYRAY wrote: »
    Because the whales, who actually sustain the game, are quiting because they can't hold a competitive edge over other teams. Anyone with a g12 anakin, an easy to get character, can obliterate the new sith team, partially due to the amount of bonus turns he can take. They will probably limit the amount of bonus turns he can take or they will make malak cause that jedi can't take bonus turns.

This is just not true. Anakin can win on offense, sure. but not if the DR team has better mods, has a beefy Malak, etc. On offense that anakin team can win 75% of the time if mods are equal or better but they never win on defense, it won't hold at all. leave Anakin alone...

Oh, I agree. And while I don't agree with constant whale moaning, they still are in a different league than us all together. they still will stay in the top 20 with their maxed accounts, they just have to climb a few steps to get to the top 5 every day, versus the F2P players that have to do refreshes to make sure they get top 5 in time for payout.

However, CG wants to maintain their whale VIP status, so whatever they say, stays. Just gotta accept that the people that pay thousands on the game are what keep it afloat, not us lowly plebs that spend at most $50 on the game.
  • RevanRevanMalak
    41 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    paying for a hero should not mean u start your win series into oblivion... it should mean u have a exlusive new toon for playing and experimenting with new strategys and have fun with the new toon.

if CG goes this way and clean the backside on the whales who cant loose and wants to pay for win, this game will finally get a joke.
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    CG has painted themselves into a corner on this. Unforced errors on top of unforced errors...it's actually more entertaining to watch this stuff unfold than to play the game itself at this point.
  • RevanRevanMalak
    41 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    This is ridiculous if that's true. Many players are quitting -not just the whales- because are tired of being a puppet of EA. This game won't last for so long.

5000 dollars a year to stay competive? sure CG wants to play Las Vegas now. Some guys are whaleing but CG wants more out of the whale. so the extra game with the whale starts. they want more and more out of the whale. when u whale one time u will do it more time... but the whale loves this game wants the newest stuff and EA/CG wants to drain the whale more and more. so the new status is they wanna make business with the whale like "hey whale if u unlock Malak now we will nerf Palpatine and probably Anakin, so u can still win by whaleing for us"...

vicious circle. there is no option left besides to just quit the game for some players. lets see how long it will last.

i think games like this should be controlled by the states. its like the modern gambling station only on a mobile.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Warrior just mentioned it in his live stream where he showed a screen shot of CG Carrie saying to not expect it to last and that they are working on some wording in anakin's kit.

Maybe going back to it's old "gains 100% TM" state instead of "takes a bonus turn" which would be shut down by shock. And maybe they gonna improve Malak's + HK's AI to prioritize certain characters (Jolee in case of JKR; Daka in case of NS).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

Wow. Totally did not see this coming. I'm blind.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Warrior just mentioned it in his live stream where he showed a screen shot of CG Carrie saying to not expect it to last and that they are working on some wording in anakin's kit.

The post was that they are “working on some messaging right now about JKA (and the Siths)”, not that they are working on wording in his kit. I interpreted that to mean they are going to post something about their intentions/reasoning.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

The post was that they are “working on some messaging right now about JKA (and the Siths)”, not that they are working on wording in his kit. I interpreted that to mean they are going to post something about their intentions/reasoning.

Has anyone found the actual post instead of just a screenshot? I have found nothing and it's looking like a fake at this point.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Kluge wrote: »
    Malak unique to now read, "Whenever Darth Malak takes damage, all opposing characters are forced to retreat, the battle ends, 500K credits and 2000 crystals are subtracted from the attacking player's account."

The zeta version of this unique will allow Malak to hack the opponent's phone and order pizzas
  • TVF wrote: »

Has anyone found the actual post instead of just a screenshot? I have found nothing and it's looking like a fake at this point.

You won’t find the post because that chat is on slack.
  • This is ridiculous if that's true. Many players are quitting -not just the whales- because are tired of being a puppet of EA. This game won't last for so long.
    It's lasted for a very long time, I don't see that changing. Is EA less than great? Absolutely. But there are always people willing to play and pay it seems.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

The word post is a bit of a misnomer. It’s a chat, so nobody who isn’t in the chat would be able to see it.
  • If he is getting nerfed, they need to announce that immediately. This is ridiculous. They announce (in my opinion) a needed and interesting rework of the jedi trio. This prompts people (like me) who did not have JKA to start farming and gearing him. Then after people spend time, crystals, etc on doing so, they nerf the toon? They just announced the rework! It honestly seems like everytime CG (rarely) gets something right, they immediately burn any good will by negating it or doing something else stupid. I don't get it.
  • I'm sorry but malak needs a counter. The game is unhealthy with 1 team dominating arena. JKR was the worse meta this game ever had
  • Leave Anakin alone.

It’s about time a character who is actually part of the core universe got powerful.

Anakin SHOULD be powerful.
This discussion has been closed.