Maybe just maybe.......

212Attack
277 posts Member
edited April 2019
this was planned nerf Pops and make Galactic republic the new news. I cant imagine that they would rework Anakin like this without any idea of what COULD happen. Leave this as is CG (VERY good btw I love this) and keep it coming with content and toons from the best era in all of SW.

P.S it doesn't need to be revan to kill DR, ive had massive success with zzGMY at lead. just not so much with malak in the fray. its about 40-60 with him there

Keep this up and you may just get some money out of me yet.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• 212Attack wrote: »
    ... I cant imagine that they would rework Anakin like this without any idea of what COULD happen. ....

lol. what you do need to realize, is that we are the beta testers.
    there's no real testing done when reworks/releases happen, and this is why minor changes like Malak unique happen - and happen badly, and why JKA will probably get nerfed.

The Devs probably dont play their own game, and if they do, they aren't very good at it (at least not the tip of the spear) and there are no beta testers besides, well, us.

this is why the community are the ones to find all those counters fast and all the broken loopholes, and those are getting "Fixed" when the beta testers (again, us, the community) find it.

the sooner you accept that you are the tester, better for you. you won't get paid for it, and this is why you should wait 2-3 days before gearing and zeta new toon.

#LugoDidNothingWrong.
    TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768
  • The
    212Attack wrote: »
    ... I cant imagine that they would rework Anakin like this without any idea of what COULD happen. ....

this is why you should wait 2-3 days

#LugoDidNothingWrong.

Sounds like an iOS update.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    People get excited... dump a bunch of resources into a rework toon performing well. CG nerfs then releases new marquee or something else and you can't gear it or you have to spend.

These are targeted attempts to get you to waste resources and slow down progression on the newest and shiniest.