what is the counter of this **** team?

Your own Malak team.
  • Tdeb94000 wrote: »
    lol and without malak?

With the next meta team.
    'There's no free lunch.'
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Give Youtube and Discord a couple days. They'll hash out the counters.

That said, at a glance, for TW and GA, I can see a team with Aurra lead, Boba Fett, and one body who isn't a Hunter attacker to be your negative tank at least getting a key kill or two.
    Still not a he.
  • It's almost like CG knows what they're doing, had content in mind, knows what it does, and undermining Palpatine was not some horrifying blow against the poor F2Ps, but a deliberate decision to not put us in Palpatine Meta 4.0 because Palpatine metas 2 and 3 were two of the most revilved until the Kevan lock.

But no, people are just going to assume malice and incompetence.
    Still not a he.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Reworked Anakin under GMY Lead makes short work of Drevalak teams! Now CG will have to make yet another buff to Malak! :D

Here's hoping!
  • you-underestimate-my-power-13529674.png
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Has anyone tested Malak in place of gk as tank on a Jedi Knight Revan team? 👀
    Asking for a friend..
  • DarkArchon
    38 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Gannon wrote: »
    Asking for a friend..

I just ran it for you. He seems like dead weight on JKR team. Not getting the synergies from Darth Revan sucks. Hard to replace GK on that team.
  • Was i one of the few and thought malaks kit was trash to meh after reading it and now going yup it definitely was underwhelming like i thought his kit definitely had potential to be great with the applying fear on hit and what not but hes to easy to avoid and the mini anahlate is neh cause most toons have high protection instead of hp cause of mods giving more and to refuce expose dmg so unless they have no protection it does very little to protection
  • Was i one of the few and thought malaks kit was trash to meh after reading it and now going yup it definitely was underwhelming like i thought his kit definitely had potential to be great with the applying fear on hit and what not but hes to easy to avoid and the mini anahlate is neh cause most toons have high protection instead of hp cause of mods giving more and to refuce expose dmg so unless they have no protection it does very little to protection

Yea but he also regains all that in health, gains a buff, and becomes increasingly stronger. He deals high damage, has a constant passive taunt, and has very high survivability. So what's the issue? Perhaps you are underestimating him because hes only at a fraction of his full power at 5 star...
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Was i one of the few and thought malaks kit was trash to meh after reading it and now going yup it definitely was underwhelming like i thought his kit definitely had potential to be great with the applying fear on hit and what not but hes to easy to avoid and the mini anahlate is neh cause most toons have high protection instead of hp cause of mods giving more and to refuce expose dmg so unless they have no protection it does very little to protection

Yea but he also regains all that in health, gains a buff, and becomes increasingly stronger. He deals high damage, has a constant passive taunt, and has very high survivability. So what's the issue? Perhaps you are underestimating him because hes only at a fraction of his full power at 5 star...

He almost never taunts in mirror matches can go from 75% to dead pretty easy i seen it happen when the ai does jkr mark my dr can do it high dmg? What his 3rd special? Hes basic snd furst dont hit that hard especially with all the offense ups he gets 40% just from dr on his first turn and still dosent hit that hard and without a pretaunt ur forced to use trooper unlesd u got top 2 or 3 in speed mods in ur shard
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    DarkArchon wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »
    Asking for a friend..

I just ran it for you. He seems like dead weight on JKR team. Not getting the synergies from Darth Revan sucks. Hard to replace GK on that team.

When you tried it, did he have the unique zeta? 👀 he prolly would need to be modded differently to keep up on that line tho also
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Was i one of the few and thought malaks kit was trash to meh after reading it and now going yup it definitely was underwhelming like i thought his kit definitely had potential to be great with the applying fear on hit and what not but hes to easy to avoid and the mini anahlate is neh cause most toons have high protection instead of hp cause of mods giving more and to refuce expose dmg so unless they have no protection it does very little to protection

He almost never taunts in mirror matches can go from 75% to dead pretty easy i seen it happen when the ai does jkr mark my dr can do it high dmg? What his 3rd special? Hes basic snd furst dont hit that hard especially with all the offense ups he gets 40% just from dr on his first turn and still dosent hit that hard and without a pretaunt ur forced to use trooper unlesd u got top 2 or 3 in speed mods in ur shard

Then how come all of the JKR teams in my shard have been pushed out of top 15?? It’s all DR/DM up there.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Then how come all of the JKR teams in my shard have been pushed out of top 15?? It’s all DR/DM up there.
    Did they get pushed out, or did people who got tired of running Kevan start playing with their new toy?
    Still not a he.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    Did they get pushed out, or did people who got tired of running Kevan start playing with their new toy?

Considering the wall of JKR behind them... yeah they got pushed out
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    is malak broken? is there a reason why his suck life does nothing sometimes? um, asking for a friend
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    is malak broken? is there a reason why his suck life does nothing sometimes? um, asking for a friend

Was he shocked/heal immune?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

It does very little if you use it on somebody who takes reduced damage from percent health attacks (opposing Malak or either Kylo).
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

Was he shocked/heal immune?

VV
    Liath wrote: »

It does very little if you use it on somebody who takes reduced damage from percent health attacks (opposing Malak or either Kylo).

it was this I think. ty
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • There is no strategy unless you have deep pockets boo Malek he sucks and i refuse to care about him or the crappy requirements for him the Kotor toons are boring the sad people crying about being ripped off because Anikin will beat him .. well Anikin should be able to beat him and nerfing Palpitine what a joke , he is the mastermind of the entire clone war , both sides and the creator of the Empire and should be the most powerful toon in the game this game has ruined some of the greatest characters in Star Wars history ie Mace Windu , Count Dooku , Kylo Ren , and the extremely hard to get Jedi Training Rey she isn’t even viable in arena which sucks
  • A brief serious illness meant I missed both announcement of and event for Malak. Now it appears that, like the Revans, he is basically a wall between haves and have nots. Last year I spent the equivalent of buying a Play Station2 on this game with nothing significant to show for it. I do not have these new characters who are pushing me to the bottom reward levels of of my arena and Grand arena shards. My feedback: you are in serious danger of ruining this game.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    A brief serious illness meant I missed both announcement of and event for Malak. Now it appears that, like the Revans, he is basically a wall between haves and have nots. Last year I spent the equivalent of buying a Play Station2 on this game with nothing significant to show for it. I do not have these new characters who are pushing me to the bottom reward levels of of my arena and Grand arena shards. My feedback: you are in serious danger of ruining this game.

That’s how every meta has worked for a while now, I’m sorry you had a serious illness.
  • Thanks, I hadn’t compared this to the other metas because this one involves actually weakening my best DS weapon, Emperor Palpatine. After three years I had just decided to quit collecting every new shiny toy. I thought strengthening what I have would keep me viable in the second or third tier of my shard and useful to my guild. It is true that each new meta is marketed as the top dog must have, and that, in the past, patience could substitute for cash if we can tolerate losing. My first, valid objection, is the huge cost increase for this meta coinciding with the lack of skill required to dominate with it. Combine that with Dropping strength of established toons, This could ruin the game. I am preparing myself to deal with that if it occurs, so I am communicating my concern.