No surprise here. Another Friday announcement

2Next

Replies

• PeldorV wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It means the 4/10 post by Carrie about "variety" and "balance" in arena was meaningless and untrue. It also means CG is a bigger joke than even I thought.

I wouldn’t be that extreme but it does seem to directly contradict that post. This is feeling more and more like Marvel Heroes on the way down.

I miss Marvel Heroes Online. Unless you mean another Marvel game?
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    What ever kraken that is giving CG advice is a whiny troll and destroying the game by having it catered to them alone and their testing abilities are subpar at best.

In my experience it’s mostly the ftp guys that do the whining.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    BeralCator wrote: »
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Anyone think they will match the Sith assassin gear refunds to her ships gear level? Perhaps I can get her ship to gear 14 or something if they screw it up.

This is a legit question. If you used Ship Omegas on the Sith Fighter, and then Sith Assassin gets rolled back a few gear levels, are those going to be refunded and the ship reverted as well? Or are ship abilities going to stay the same even with the undergeared pilot?!

This one probably needs to get passed on to the devs for an answer - Kyno

Will ask.
  • So my G12 Anakin I've had since well before the rework because I've been playing this game for several years finally gets a rework and is now going to get nerfed. Yay.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It means the 4/10 post by Carrie about "variety" and "balance" in arena was meaningless and untrue. It also means CG is a bigger joke than even I thought.

True words here
  • Kodiak01a wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    What ever kraken that is giving CG advice is a whiny troll and destroying the game by having it catered to them alone and their testing abilities are subpar at best.

Maybe here that’s the case. It’s “cool” to be F2P and whales are frequently bashed here, because most people can’t related with others who are capable of spending thousands on a mobile game. So this isn’t the place they usually make their complaints. Plus they are a very small minority of the game. Their voice gets drowned out (to other players at least).
  • Kodiak01a wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Maybe here that’s the case. It’s “cool” to be F2P and whales are frequently bashed here, because most people can’t related with others who are capable of spending thousands on a mobile game. So this isn’t the place they usually make their complaints. Plus they are a very small minority of the game. Their voice gets drowned out (to other players at least).

Very true. A lot of whale hate on here sometimes.

I think there is def a knee **** reaction to things but frustration is the underlying theme for the game. Especially when trying to “catch up” or hold onto an older meta when a new one is coming in.

This is a really extreme case for cg. I’m afraid they are going to be stalwart and continue the practice of changing everything that goes against Drevan and malak :(
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

This is completely off-topic, but dude, I feel like I have to say this... Every single one of your posts is a stinking pile of negative crap. Why do you still even play this game? And why do you feel the need to run around the forums spreading hateful ****? Does it get you off? You must be the single biggest narcissist I have ever come across on the internet. Do you realize the gravity of that statement? Jesus **** smoke a joint or something, be positive and stop bashing everyone and CG in particular at every bloody turn. Come with some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism for once. As it is now your posts are so toxic it feels like I get a little bit of cancer every time I read one of your posts.

And no matter what you may think yourself, if this game dies before its time, then it's because of hateful, toxic and ignorant people like yourself. Go make your own game if CG is so god-awful.

• Lovimgsaskia1
    370 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    DarthMarr wrote: »
    They did it again, this is yet another "oops, we made another mistake" announcement. A Friday classic.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/201929/i-assure-you-lord-vader#latest

The refund, of course, covers only sith assassin. As if no one would gear other sith empire characters after the initial DRevan announcement.

This was not a "we made a mistake" post. Eric just simply acknowledged that we already knew.
    Btw at least he knows how to communicate things not like carrie! Probably she will be fired if this bad trend stay too long

I'm not keen on what's happening recently either.
    However saying someone should be fired is not cool, real people with real bills like everyone else, Carie is one person and I'm sure she is not the decision maker.
    If I've misread your post I apologise, quite happy to have a go at the company as a whole, but I dont think it should be directed at one person.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Closing this down. Calling for people to be fired and the discussion of when a post is posted, is not game related.

Constructive feedback is always welcome, but let's keep it on topic of the game.

If you have any feedback about how the dev team could do better with thier communication, please feel free to message them directly.
This discussion has been closed.