When the BUFF/DEBUFFs Collectors and High DMG guys die out?

LS Shan released.
Yoda got a kit.
Traya inflicts all debuffs on team to enemy.
DS Shan released.
etc.

It's normal to see in battles that all the characters have almost all known buffs or debuffs.

And about damage.

You can see, from Yoda, Traya, Chewiee, JKR, DR, Malak, and Snaking, everyone can carry out 40k DMG through a single ability --- which is amazing for CLS or something released earlier.

And the result is, the game is more about speed for you can instantly and directly defeat one or more character on enemy team.

DMG is growing high with no increase on Health or protection.

And no one has his STR over 1500, until Malak released with STR over 1700.

Newest character should be powerful, but they shouldn't be a bug.

Replies

• CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    So you won't a powerful new character that has limited damage, doesn't grant buffs, and doesn't inflict debuffs?

There's characters who do exactly as you say but no-one chooses to use them.
  • Ok so for some reason I can't reply to another section so I'll reply here on all of my concerns even though my accts may never matter. I've been playing SWGOH for quite a while and no I'm sorry I'm not a paying person. I don't pay anything on any games I play because of my low income.
    Anyways my questions are,
    1- when a any of the special quests come up like raven and bb2 why not let us know what teams need to be adjusted? Ok, not a good example.
    It's like sometimes we have to remember what we need to be able get ready for a major event.
    Raven is coming up in less than a week. What team do I need to start getting close to even think about achieving raven if I want to get ready to open him? It's like I have to remember what team goes with what character to open or characters. I'm sorry I'm a free to play player and not 1 who pays to play, but I do love star wars and most of the games. I believe I've done so so with my accts I have. I guess I'm just asking for some help in what's coming up in the future so i can be prepared. The alliance I'm in is very low.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Popps1969 wrote: »
    Ok so for some reason I can't reply to another section so I'll reply here on all of my concerns even though my accts may never matter. I've been playing SWGOH for quite a while and no I'm sorry I'm not a paying person. I don't pay anything on any games I play because of my low income.
    Anyways my questions are,
    1- when a any of the special quests come up like raven and bb2 why not let us know what teams need to be adjusted? Ok, not a good example.
    It's like sometimes we have to remember what we need to be able get ready for a major event.
    Raven is coming up in less than a week. What team do I need to start getting close to even think about achieving raven if I want to get ready to open him? It's like I have to remember what team goes with what character to open or characters. I'm sorry I'm a free to play player and not 1 who pays to play, but I do love star wars and most of the games. I believe I've done so so with my accts I have. I guess I'm just asking for some help in what's coming up in the future so i can be prepared. The alliance I'm in is very low.

There are guides for those events all over the place. Just Google "jedi knight revan gear requirements" and I'm sure you'll find half a dozen guides and videos telling you what to expect.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png