Kylo ren shards

Is there any other way to get Kylo shards because I'm level 44 and I'm only on cantina battle 2?Thanks for help.

Replies

• Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Need to get to 4c
  • Stage 4 unlocks around Lv 53 i think. You still have a while until you can get them.
  • It would take some time for F2P users to get their hands on him
  • Im over halfways since he was released. Basically getting Kylo unlocked and back to 7 starring Talia. Just seems sometimes of day give more shards than others. Luck of the draw.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    Funny you say that...it seems the drop rate is pretty high. Maybe I'm hitting the cantina same time you are
  • Pure_Pazaak
    386 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The drop rate is definitely appropriate for the effort it takes to unlock the fourth challenge tier, as well as the prohibitive cost of repeatedly farming the node through refills. Don't let Capital Games believe anything else, if this is truly a permanent outlet for farming. They have a history of nerfing nodes that give too much value from relatively lucrative (compared to the rest of the terrible farming nodes) PvE encounters. Such as the nerfing of the Heroes of Dragon Age campaign node that gave away "excessive" Epic tier hero drops, which ended up being an even more trivialized tier with the release of 2 and 3 star Legendary heroes. Forget the fact that they basically required you to have Epics slotted in your heroes at a minimum to be able to compete at the lower levels of PvP that gave significant rewards, after the fortification update. Or that said encounter was at the high end of player progression and mostly only available to those who already owned multiple Legendary characters, much like the Kylo Ren node.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Lol I got one in 300 energy this morning. It's all luck, you get good runs and bad runs.
  • No, I have definitely noticed the higher drop rate that many people have reported on the forums. You just have the luck of the Bizarro Irish.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Then people should keep it to themselves if that's the case ;) otherwise I'll end up getting -1 shard in 300 energy after "balancing" lol
  • The drop rate is definitely appropriate for the effort it takes to unlock the fourth challenge tier, as well as the prohibitive cost of repeatedly farming the node through refills. Don't let Capital Games believe anything else,

Hahahaha I love it.