Question about maximum health and protection

Ways back when the rogue one toons first came out I filled k2s0's zeta thinking that it would make him harder to kill with maximum protection gain. Then I Zeta'd old daka shortly after the paper zombie craze passed with her update thinking that the maximum health earned from the combination of abilities would keep daka alive with the extra health. However I see that k2s0 works as intended even though he needs some work ( gear etc) but for toons like asajj or daka who are supposed to gain maximum health from their skills doesnt seem to work as I would assume that they'd either get a more compacted health bar to show their increased health or at least take a little less damage due to the increase in their health. So what exactly is happening?

Replies

• I’ve got both Asajj and Daka’s zetas, they work for me.
  • Does it show anything as far as health goes? I mainly Zeta'd daka for sith raid and I dont see a significant/noticable difference in her health. Asajj I can see that her damage increases significantly but again health wise I'd assume there would either be more health or decreased damage taken because of the frequent boost in max health. Daka still gets obliterated with little effort regardless of how many times her zeta has triggered.
  • You can’t tell by looking at the health bar that their max health has increased. I mostly notice the max health increase in p3 of the Sith raid, since it takes several hits to kill both Asajj and Daka by the end of the run, but a single hit will wipe out anyone else.
  • Ok I just thought that it would show something to indicate something was happening.