JK Revan in platoons??

Thought these types of toons arent suppose to be in platoons, ie CLS..

Replies

• Gul_Ski73 wrote: »

JTR is a common one in platoons, CLS isnt in platoons because he is a TB hero
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Gul_Ski73 wrote: »

JTR is a common one in platoons, CLS isnt in platoons because he is a TB hero

Cls was in there.
    Toons required for missions in that phase shouldn’t be in platoons.

New toons released from now on aren’t in there.
    There is a spreadsheet of what toons are required now. That they should be updating.
  • I just gave my cls :p
  • Would have thought most guilds have more Revan than 7* kit fisto... just saying
  • I just gave my cls :p

And revan and jtr and solo and chewie and r2 and 3po and bb8... Lol
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    He appeared in platoons once right after he was first released, which they admitted was a mistake, and said something along the lines of "he won't be in there again until enough people have a chance to get him." This month is his third? fourth? appearance, which seems like a reasonable amount of time.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Thanks for the clarification.. must have missed the memo.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    The thing about Jedi, you don't need JKR to auto all six battles.

Just put Bast in the lead slot and GG.

So, some put JKR and use bast, some put Bast and use JKR, and the rest just do as normal.

Its losing CLS to Platoons that hurts in the last round though.! Otherwise this TB was pretty sweet.
  • Gorem wrote: »

So, some put JKR and use bast, some put Bast and use JKR, and the rest just do as normal.

Its losing CLS to Platoons that hurts in the last round though.! Otherwise this TB was pretty sweet.

Ls OR non Jedi are pretty great too.
    I’m trying to donate the harder to lose toons for LSTB- so r2 chewy bb8 cls GK.

I lost the rebels only mission in wave 6
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »

Yeah, makes me wonder what the next TB will be like, we know its clone wars, but will they do area's where you need non jedi OR toons? Need something for Resistance as well. Last area of this LS TB, 3 things with Rebels, with only one node where you can use non-rebels. Any Rebel you lose makes them harder to complete, but easier for everyone else to complete :D

(Its honestly just ships that it feels like we got the short end of the stick though, thinking about it, needing seven star Ebon Hawks, lol)

I'm just excited cause my guild got 41 stars this tb, rocking it out!
  • Gorem wrote: »

Yeah, makes me wonder what the next TB will be like, we know its clone wars, but will they do area's where you need non jedi OR toons? Need something for Resistance as well. Last area of this LS TB, 3 things with Rebels, with only one node where you can use non-rebels. Any Rebel you lose makes them harder to complete, but easier for everyone else to complete :D

(Its honestly just ships that it feels like we got the short end of the stick though, thinking about it, needing seven star Ebon Hawks, lol)

Awesome! Once you get to 41*-42* it’s really just gp at that point and probably the r1 node lol

Yea I’m really intrigued by this new Tb. I am hoping they keep it 4 waves like in dstb.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member

Awesome! Once you get to 41*-42* it’s really just gp at that point and probably the r1 node lol

Yea I’m really intrigued by this new Tb. I am hoping they keep it 4 waves like in dstb.

Yup! Just need to even out them Rogue one squads and get up some more GP and bam, we got it good! :) Man Jyn takes forever ;-;

Four waves would be nice! Gonna be quite interesting to see how much it differs from what we currently have.
  • There is a spreadsheet of what toons are required now. That they should be updating.

No updates. The platoons are supposed to never change again for the Hoth TBs.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    There is a spreadsheet of what toons are required now. That they should be updating.

No updates. The platoons are supposed to never change again for the Hoth TBs.

They should be updating it because it has errors in it, like requiring characters in the same phase as missions (one of the Hoth bros, IPD, at least), and they said they would be fixing that.
  • Good point. They do have to fix the HRSoldier and Probe Droid type issues. But after that, no more changes.