Do people actually have proof pulling 4* from Bronzium

Prev134
I've been seeing a whole lot of talk but nothing to back it up. I know getting shards for 4* characters is possible but I'm skeptical about a full unlock since the pack explicitly states 1* or 2* character max.

Replies

• Just wait, it will happen
  • Got a 4* Daka. Was skeptical myself before it happened.

It's probably pretty rare though, not once-in-a-blue-moon because a lot of people have got multiple 4* from it so far, but maybe like 1% chance of it happening every time you open a Bronzium.

It's a nice little carrot on a stick that keeps me running the easier missions on auto instead of simming them.
  • I got 4* Boba Fett
    lucky
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • like u i was skeptical too, until i pulled an old daka from the bronzium.. after 2 weeks.
  • It is possible however very unlikely. It may seem like a lot of people are getting 4*'s from it but really it's just a minority who post about getting one compared to the other people like me who after 5 million pulls got another mk 1 piece of gear haha :)
  • I've pulled a full Ima Gun Di from bronzium pack.
  • I pulled a 4* Datcha a couple days ago. No other 4* pulls though I have a small handful of 2 and 1*
  • I was lucky and got a 3* Veers and 2x 4* Daka out of bronzium till now ...
  • I got a 4*boba and 4*Barris. But I pray to george lucas every Night.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    4* Bariss & 4* Daka
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    I got a 4*boba and 4*Barris. But I pray to george lucas every Night.

Lol
  • Got a 3*General Veers 2 days ago. Not a 4*, but ill take it over a gear piece any day! Whatever gets me to Vader faster amarait?! :wink:
  • Oh, I got a 4 alright. Mace windu. :(
  • Got 4 Daka and 4 Ima Gun Di
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • I just pulled a 4* Datcha yesterday. That's my first >2* pull from Bronzium and I've done a lot of pulls since hard launch.

The same day I pulled the 2* Jedi Knight Guardian and was happy about it because it was only my second char pull ever from Bronzium (I'd pulled the Royal Guard who I already had). Datcha is a fun pull too since I'd never farm her but she makes droid battles 100 times easier.
  • I got back to back Boba then Daka while using the 1.5k points from the ally achievement.
  • I've done it exactly once. It's probably a < 1% chance, but since you get something like 5 pulls per day that means you should statistically get one every month or so if you play regularly.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • On my main I only got 1 4* (Boba) so far (lvl 57), on my alt (F2P) I got Datcha and Ima-Gun Di right in the beginning, yesterday I got another Ima-Gun Di which sadly turned into shards (sigh).

Just be patient, the 4*s will drop for you too buddy.
  • I pulled Ima Gun Di And couldnt believe it. I didnt believe in that possibility Until It happened to me
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Pulled bariss and anakin from bronzium
  • I guess Daka is very popular, I got her as well as Luminara, she might have been a 3 though, forgot.
  • im gonna screenshot it if I ever do :fingers crossed:
  • Pulled a 4* urururrururuwhatever, 3* Veers, and 3* Fives.
  • I got a Daka (the Jawa) too, and promptly never used him :P
    I'm hoping the next full to be someone I really want.

When it showed up, I initially thought it was a shard, but it looked different, so I clicked on him, and the bottom right corner was saying so many shards to promote. I was VERY surprised.
  • After three weeks and leads of material I also got a four star Hero from a Free pack. It was The Tusken Guy with the difficult name.
  • I've pulled a 4* poggle and bobba which I already had, and at least 2 3* that I didn't have koth and plo.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • I pulled 4* Daka after unlocking, so got shards instead of character. Yes, it does happen.
    The 1* and 2* are just "most common" drops.
    "That is why you fail."
  • I've been seeing a whole lot of talk but nothing to back it up. I know getting shards for 4* characters is possible but I'm skeptical about a full unlock since the pack explicitly states 1* or 2* character max.

If all the testimonials aren't enough, go read the FAQ, it states that yes, you can draw 4* toons from Bronzium cards.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Ickern
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi,

i got 4*Ackbar, 4*Bariss and a 3*Lumi from Bronze. Buying 24 chromium cards, but got nothing interesting. Best was a 3* Rebel Scout. Playing since 2 weeks. I buy those chromium stuff never again. ;)
  • There's no way to prove this wasn't a chromium card but i did grab screen caps when I got a Daka on a Bronzium card.

fymp1e.jpg

You can see I was already working to unlock her and had some shards already.

3sar8.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762