why theres only a home one meta in ships while we have 4 capital ships?

can someone explain it to me or is malak sitting in the home one around lately?

Replies

• Hans Falcon works best with Home One. That’s why.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Because only whales who buy Kotor are allowed to dominate the meta.
  • Home one is also has the highest base speed with maxed ackbar (don't forget 6x 6 dot mods)
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    because before that it was only thrawnscapital ship in the meta and everyone complained, then before that it was only ackbars and everyone complained about that too. its the way ships will always be, 1 meta for months with mirror matches each and everytime
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    In case you didn't catch it with JKR, now DR+Malak, and, in fleet, HT then HMF - CG now prescribes play for us.

Isn't that nice of them? That way players don't have to make any meaningful decisions....apart from, "Do I want to spend again this time to keep up or not?"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    There are 4 capital ships and each has taken a turn being the meta.
    It’s pretty obvious that they want to encourage us to build up our rosters of ships and pilots by encouraging us to switch like that.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Home one is also has the highest base speed with maxed ackbar (don't forget 6x 6 dot mods)
    Home one is also has the highest base speed with maxed ackbar (don't forget 6x 6 dot mods)

Isn't executrix faster still?