Happy Birthday Hayden Christensen

Today April 19th is the birthday of The Chosen one himself Hayden Christensen aka Anakin Skywalker. Anakin Skywalker is personally my favorite Star Wars character of all time. He is the original Skywalker and built the lightsaber that was wielded by 3 generations of heroes including himself, Luke Skywalker and Rey from Jakku. He is the child of prophecy that was said he would bring balance to the force. He has done so in many ways. He destroyed the sith in the movies.... and the jedi for that matter. And now he seeks to bring balance to swgoh. CG, please don't nerf Anakin. Especially not on his birthday. Thank you.

Replies

• Javin37
    367 posts Member
    7109535caca0ea68d141101ff7d04736--nerf-party-secret-squirrel.jpg
  • Let's be honest here, Hayden Christensen did a terrible job at portraying Anakin. The only reason I can take Anakin seriously at all is because of the Clone Wars animated series. And still the prequels are heaps better than this new disney crap... Go figure :)
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    HC is like Kristen Stewart: both became better actors after separating from their most famous character roles. Happy birthday nevertheless.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Let's be honest here, Hayden Christensen did a terrible job at portraying Anakin. The only reason I can take Anakin seriously at all is because of the Clone Wars animated series. And still the prequels are heaps better than this new disney crap... Go figure :)

Let's be honest. The primary reason Hayden Christensen was "terrible" as Anakin, is because he was forced to recite the dialogue George Lucas wrote. It even made Natalie Portman's performance cringe-worthy at times. Somehow Ewan McGregor was immune to Lucas-itis.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Let's be honest here, Hayden Christensen did a terrible job at portraying Anakin. The only reason I can take Anakin seriously at all is because of the Clone Wars animated series. And still the prequels are heaps better than this new disney crap... Go figure :)

Let's be honest. The primary reason Hayden Christensen was "terrible" as Anakin, is because he was forced to recite the dialogue George Lucas wrote. It even made Natalie Portman's performance cringe-worthy at times. Somehow Ewan McGregor was immune to Lucas-itis.

^Preach!^
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Hayden Christensen IS Anakin. He had only a couple of scenes to show a transformation that took his whole life and he had to do it with the single worst dialoge writer in show business.

Anyone throwing shade on his acting ability, has NO CLUE what they are talking about.

Happy Birthday HC!