All bow before the genocian armada.

Rework did I see somewhere they are guaranteed a rework?????? The genocians are our next meta (or mine cause I love them so much.)

Make an exclusive paywall for a unique special genocian I will pay for it... genocians are the best aliens and need to be on top. Come on cg give me the genocian armada I deserve.

Replies

• Reptillor wrote: »
    Rework did I see somewhere they are guaranteed a rework?????? The genocians are our next meta (or mine cause I love them so much.)

Make an exclusive paywall for a unique special genocian I will pay for it... genocians are the best aliens and need to be on top. Come on cg give me the genocian armada I deserve.

if you love "genocians" so much why arent you spelling their name correctly 😂 sorry
    Reported.. lol geonosian. My auto correct keeps putting genocian without me having any control and fixing it every time is such a pain. Enjoy your lifetime ban now

I cant tell if your being serious about "reporting" me. if so, what for? cant you see I was trying to be funny? Sorry if I offended you. theres no need for threats. it's not as if one cant use a proxy and evade said lifetime bans...but idk anything about that.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Mirotic wrote: »
    Reptillor wrote: »
    Reported.. lol geonosian. My auto correct keeps putting genocian without me having any control and fixing it every time is such a pain. Enjoy your lifetime ban now

I cant tell if your being serious about "reporting" me. if so, what for? cant you see I was trying to be funny? Sorry if I offended you. theres no need for threats. it's not as if one cant use a proxy and evade said lifetime bans...but idk anything about that.

He’s just mad, he can’t get you banned.
  • The 60 seconds I wasted reading AND posting in this thread are lost forever. Shame on me.
    /sigh

Androids auto correct is a major pain
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member

I would have posted that even if you hadn't. And he cant get others banned for that.
  • Huatimus wrote: »

I would have posted that even if you hadn't. And he cant get others banned for that.

I dont want to live in a world where you get banned from forums for laughing at people's spelling mistakes. fare thee well, cruel world
  • Geonosian shaman!
  • Where was this fabled rework heard of??
  • DarthKoon wrote: »
    Where was this fabled rework heard of??

It was one of the game changer videos posted shortly after that recent event thing CG was at (I forget who, maybe Ahnald but don't shoot me if I'm wrong) he was reading a post in which a player had a conversation with a Dev and he tried to recant the conversation in bullet point form.
    On there was the potential rework of the Geos for the new TW also, Eath Koth and Kit Fisto got a special mention too apparently so who knows, watch this space.